ARN Error(??) Assistance

Moderators please post this in the appropriate forum if misplaced...

Folks,
I need help with the below error. I am fairly certain that it is related to some JR reskin assets, including at least socalwb909’s 73ft Centerbeams and the 52ft Bulkhead flats. It also appears to be related to the ARN for these assets. I was not having this issue as of about a week or so ago. Could it be related to N3V updates or JR updates?? Any help is appreciated!

Thread Exception: ER_ArrayOutOfBounds, line 62, filearn_lib.gse

Stack dump:

function$string@ArnLib::LibraryCall(string,string[],GSObject[]), line -1
function $void@FX_Traincar::CheckNumber(), line 254
function $void@FX_Traincar::Init(), line 363
function $void@MeshObject::Init(Asset), line 316

Last edited:
When you set the high and low car numbers in the ARN data lines they determines how big the array variable in Trainz code is made. There is probably an upper limit to the size of the array in Trainz since array variables can soak up a ton of memory. Check to see if you haven't accidently created an absolutely gigantic array by making a typo in the starting and ending ARN numbers. Its easy to do (typos are my most prolific product, lol).

Ben

John and Ben,
Looks like reloading 1.3 FX did the trick! I had to repopulate the rolling stock in that session for the error to fully clear, but it appears to have worked. Thanks for your responses and help!

Back