ARN and Cab problems...

Okay, I'll do that. But what about the missing running numbers..

If im not mistaken i had told you in a previous post on the ARN issue. Delete the asset completely and reinstall it to see if that helps it. If your only missing the ARN on one loco as opposed to another JR loco its not the ARN library causing the problem, its the specific loco with the issue.

Also do NOT open these older items in CCP to make modifications to them ( like the number range for instance, horn, etc) as this will break the ARN specifically on the older bits from us like the UP items you purchased. If you did this on these two that is your problem here why the ARN doesnt work.

If im not mistaken i had told you in a previous post on the ARN issue. Delete the asset completely and reinstall it to see if that helps it. If your only missing the ARN on one loco as opposed to another JR loco its not the ARN library causing the problem, its the specific loco with the issue.

Also do NOT open these older items in CCP to make modifications to them ( like the number range for instance, horn, etc) as this will break the ARN specifically on the older bits from us like the UP items you purchased. If you did this on these two that is your problem here why the ARN doesnt work.

You did and I told you that reinstalling them didn't work. Also I didn't change the horns until after I already used them in trainz multiple times and they didn't work as in ARN. Also it isn't just one it is the following. BNSF SD70ACE, UP GEVO, UP SD70ACE.

You did and I told you that reinstalling them didn't work. Also I didn't change the horns until after I already used them in trainz multiple times and they didn't work as in ARN. Also it isn't just one it is the following. BNSF SD70ACE, UP GEVO, UP SD70ACE.

Same deal applies for those as well..those are all of the older batch of items that will break the ARN if you edit in CCP.

I would make this suggestion then since your saying it still doesnt work on a reinstall. Delete the asset entirely and all of its dependencies that are needed for it then reinstall everything from the files you bought. There is no way that the ARN will break on just these units but work on others, the ARN lib will either break fully or not at all.

If this doesnt do it maybe do a full EDR ( Extended Database Repair) in content manager as well as this is always a good thing to do if your experiencing a myriad of problems with your install.

Same deal applies for those as well..those are all of the older batch of items that will break the ARN if you edit in CCP.

I would make this suggestion then since your saying it still doesnt work on a reinstall. Delete the asset entirely and all of its dependencies that are needed for it then reinstall everything from the files you bought. There is no way that the ARN will break on just these units but work on others, the ARN lib will either break fully or not at all.

If this doesnt do it maybe do a full EDR ( Extended Database Repair) in content manager as well as this is always a good thing to do if your experiencing a myriad of problems with your install.

I will do that then. Thanks YUTZK.

Back