anyone still play?

Enable it in one of your routes/sessions, main menu, edit session then add ichat. When in session look top right of the screen, ichats up there.

I see you've found it.

During the day there are various MP sessions. Some long, some short.
where is ichat?
The chat function in game is called iTrainz. You will find this in game in the top right corner. You will notice a green dot when you are online and can join.

Also, did ts12 not come with some mp sessions by default
There is 1 default multiplayer session. It is the session you can find under Debrechen.

Active MP sessions will also show. Note that it usually takes a minute or 2 before they show in your session list after you started the game.

yea i found it i think :)

not in game at the moment trying to download a mp mojave session as the ones that were in the game last time i played dont seem to be there anymore :(

You could not have read the post USR Summer TS12. The session is normally running 24/7 and is pretty informal. All responsible players are welcome. There is usually at least one player online at anyone time and it is a HUGE route with a lot of interactive Industries, loco's and rolling stock. I believe there is also 2 sets of coaches and 4 steam loco's. The route is by Neilsmith and the session by Mmonti, currenty version 6.1c. If you look at the post I mentioned, look a couple of posts down and you will see a link to Mmonti's website which contains a webcam which has a live feed to the session and information about the industries and a list of stations on the route. We will be pleased to have you join us.

Keep in mind that the UMR route+session together is over 700mb.

In other words:
If you dont have a FCT, dont expect to play the UMR before February.
And even with FCT you probably will need a few hours.

yea i just renewed my fct as downloads are pointless without it :(

still waiting for the speed to go above 5kb/s though

still waiting for the speed to go above 5kb/s though
I had that same problem when I activated my FCT.

Piece of advice:
Stop downloading. Clean that list completely.
Remove your login details and password.
Close the DLS and game completely.
Restart (the DLS).
Re-enter your login+pw.
Re-enter the stuff you want to download.

That usually triggers the recognition of your FCT and speed will go up.

Back