any changes to atls controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i'm drejon williams and i have a few questions about boat's atls controller

question #1 is there anyway that the atls controller will malfunction and let the traffic lights go to all red flash?

question #2 is there anyway to make the traffic lights go to clearance green then yellow then red then all red flash then go yellow then red when crossing deactivate?

question #3 is there going to be a option for light to go to all red flash in controller and in all traffic lights and another option for which route gets the clearance green?

question #4 is there any way for the cars to stop at a stopper then go while a light is blinking and is there anyway the atls slave can have a preempt option means that the stopper will let cars stop for 5 seconds then go if traffic is clear?

question #5 can a atls traffic light blink when the controller malfunction and can there be option for the traffic light to flash red when a train or tram happens or some kind of preempt happens?

hopefully you can help me figure it out so we can make trainz a better game that can be played every day

thanks
drejon williams

Hi,

Do not post support questions in a blog. Hardly anyone reads them.

Do yourself a huge favour and post this is a fitting support forum.

Good luck!

Go to the applicable forum, click "Create new thread".

Read the descriptions of the forums to figure out what is the best location to post your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back