Amtrak Surfliner Cab Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike Amtrak, but that looks pretty good. :wave:

If you complete it, I'll download it. :cool:

Also, not to be the forum party pooper, but someone might steal your mesh. Alot of people aren't trustworthy.

His Mesh? Its funny how the fact that its my Superliner body file has gotten lost in all of this.

Mesh Stealing

No problum I have fixed that problum when you click to go to the site to download it I have placed a password protect on it so you cant download it, unless you have the right password Its new I added it a day ago.:D

Rounded Windows

I had said in another post that I would round off the windows well the windows except the ones where the driver sits but, the edges are all rounded off.;)

Ps. About the Amfleets you will have to ask Ryan Flanagan about the amfleets he is a good buddy of mine his E-Mail is trainzhelptv@gmail.com

Update Pic's

Here are some pics of how I'm doing
b30b22a4461d5d8f11163f745961ab9a.jpg

8a74afb422e5d2d50f2487185d61f1a6.jpg
\
76a5ed18e541d40adfed7bba48ae8251.jpg

8a74afb422e5d2d50f2487185d61f1a6.jpg

almost finnished

The Project is like about 75% finnished the only thing needed to be done is make the doors, interer, finnish the cab, make the bogeys, and add the paint sceam. Then comes the fun part which is importing it into trainz through CCP but Im not going to bother with that untill I have to.

I still would like some more helpers.:D

Thanks,
Funforme3

taking a break

sarry guys I had to take a break from Trainz ( I was playing Cross Fire:hehe: )
so I will start the project again when I can I wil not beable to work on it the next three weeks unless it is a weekend. Otherwise I will try to meet the deadline of having it out by the end of the summer. If Im going to make that deadline then I need someone to help me so please send me an e-mail and HELP!!!:D

CD Is on

I have jest placed the Surfliner Cab Car Files onto a CD and I have started to finnish every thing even though school started on Sep 1st for me:'( .
So this may take a while but hey its almost done.:D

nice

cant wait for them where will they be released and i live in florida so school started august 16 that really sucks but i get out may 27

Need sounds !!

Hi once more I have jest had to reconstruck the bogeys because they wouldnt lock after making the sketch So, any how I need some people to record and e-mail me some custom airbreak and horn sounds, and I dont have the program to do the textures and if I cant get the textures then this project is toast.

Update I have finnished the small detailing of the air compresser cover and the airconditioner. :D
Im cerrently working on it on the weekends and all the breaks I get like when Hirricane Eral came though our area I was up till 10pm working on it whell it was rainning turns out the only wind we had was today idk why but dont ask me:eek: .

Textures

What I mean by textures is the Side of the Cars and the font and back along with some of the interier cab texture if any one can get them:eek: :confused: .

Email me the textures and I will it add you to the list of helpers who had worked on this model.:D

Surfliner Bogey

Hey its me one last time I was going to ask is I could get some one to check over my Surfliner Bogeys to locate and maby fix the prob.
!!!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I will send it to you Via Email it is a Gmax File!!

Im back in action

I have jest gotten every thing back from problems (like Gmax not starting deleting the Surfliner File HeHe:( I Recovered it!!!!!! I had to down load it off my web site) but now everything is good.Yes I am in contact with Yukonzoom and he let me look at the car and it is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my Surfliner Cab Car is going fine i jest need to fix the texture prob (it doesnt show up in trainz??).:eek:

But other wise I need to wait for yukonzoom to finnish the Bi-level Cab Car so he can give me the Surfliner Textures for the Cab Car so I can make some tweeks then u all can get it.

PS.And yes there is a romor that says Im going to be selling it with the JointedRail group and that is still an idk.

Acctually No

He jest left the form Im still in contact with him so I can still get them but he is busy with the Bi-Level and the F59phi Repaints. So he will get around to it.....BY NEXT SUMMER!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back