American Intermodal: Released

I got it to work in T:ANE, not the route, but I got the loading area, loading ramp, craine and the wellcars to work. It has a few minor glitches and needs a few little tweaks.
so cool!

I got it to work in T:ANE, not the route, but I got the loading area, loading ramp, craine and the wellcars to work. It has a few minor glitches and needs a few little tweaks. so cool!

You should not have to 'get it to work' these items do install in TANE with no problems and appear to operate normally.

Last edited:
Yeah there are a couple items that needed some attention to work in Tane. revolving around the .texture instead of .tga change and the integer issue. Have to change out the Pofig stuff for Mcguirel v6 speedtrees but, an excellent route. You all should be commended. Great work.

Hi Guys!

First of all, Whaaoooo! it's cool. Like it so much.

Will there be a JR Intermodal Ramp and loading area with more tracks? like two or three tracks for lokos? And a crane to?

I'll buy it right on the spot ;-)

Best Regards
Morten

You can have as many sets of tracks as you want, you just need to have feeders for each one.
Also you can unload long trains by setting up ramps one after the other. You need to set them apart a little and then break up the train so that each part is within the ramp area. You also need to setup feeders into and out of each section.
cheers,
Mike

You can have as many sets of tracks as you want, you just need to have feeders for each one.
Also you can unload long trains by setting up ramps one after the other. You need to set them apart a little and then break up the train so that each part is within the ramp area. You also need to setup feeders into and out of each section.
cheers,
Mike

If i understand you correct, then i need one ramp, two loading areas and one crane for each track.
I ment like having two track with trains, one road with trucks and one crane for operating both tracks to the trucks.
sorry if I repeat what you said, but is not sure what you mean.
Regards
Morten

Back