American Intermodal: Released

I cannot wait to use this bad boy! :udrool:

a4fa27c451d32baa8dd35336ecfac75f.jpg

I'm having a dependency issue here. I have the following shown as missing: <kuid2:45324:400000:1>, 400002, 400003. From the product page itself I've downloaded the required dependency packs 1 and 2, 3 which is the containers and the link to pack 4 gives me a 404 error message. From this thread I saw mention of going through My Downloadable Products, however I only have one link there, for the CC&W payware pack. The facility and MOW pack are not showing. Are these missing items from those packs?

This is what the product page looks like:

fxflgz.jpg

The Guide, route, trees and required content 1-3 download fine. The link for pack #4 is broken, I get a 404 "Not Found" error.

If I go to My Downloadable products, like stated in the box below those links I only have a link for the Payware pack, not the MOW pack or the Facility.

I have a problem with the trucks just driving straight through, and not stopping to get unloaded. I have the trucks set to auto.
josh

I have a problem with the trucks just driving straight through, and not stopping to get unloaded. I have the trucks set to auto.
josh
Click on one of them and hit "stop train" then the crane will see it and come grab the container. After the crane grabs the container, hit auto pilot and he will take off. The rest of the trucks should stop to get unloaded after that.

Why Didn't You Release The Wellcars As Freeware? They Could Fill A Gap In Trainz History!

Also.. Maybe You Can Make Some Containers From the 1990's and Early 2000's To Go With Them.

Funny thing is that the route is a nice looking map and they do merge great but dang why is the intermodal so darn picky on which way anything faces like the crane, trucks and wellcars it just don't add up but other than that great work. if there a best way to run the container yard someone plz let me know lol have a great on gents. 73's

Back