AI Engineers---setting up route, etc.

davesnow

Crabby Old Geezer
Is there an additional MANUAL that explains in MORE DETAIL how to set up your route with trackmarks, passing tracks, use AI drivers to the best advantage, what, in detail, the menu selections mean when setting up AI trains, etc. etc. I've been with TRAINZ off and on for about two years now, but am still learning. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Is there an additional MANUAL that explains in MORE DETAIL how to set up your route with trackmarks, passing tracks, use AI drivers to the best advantage, what, in detail, the menu selections mean when setting up AI trains, etc. etc. I've been with TRAINZ off and on for about two years now, but am still learning. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Howdy...I am a newbie here, and have found Chuck Brite's tutorial TRACK LAYING AND TROUBLESHOOTING to be extremely beneficial. It is located at his website "trains.0catch.com". Go to the bottom of the page and click on TRAIN SIMULATOR TUTORIAL.

I am a slow learner and a complete idiot when it comes to computers, but I found this to be more helpful than I would have thought possible.:confused:

Back