Ahem...

I see the forums haven't yet adapted to the hour change then...

The forum post times are correct on my comp. Example your last post is timed at 9.34 am on Wed 1st April 2009 which has not arrived in USA atm.
I could be wrong but I think posts are timed at GMT plus or minus the time factor for your location.

Bill69

most of my life the railroads ran on standard time only, and didn't give a fig for the bizdroid's silliness of so called daylight savings time. i don't know what year they finally resigned them selves to bowing to it, if they did, other then maybe amtrak itself when that came in, but i do know all through the 60s, and well into the 70s, trains, timetables, dispatching, all that opperating side of railroading ran all year round on standard time, right through the rest of mundania playing that silliness with resetting their clocks twice a year.

I had the same problem, I went to User CP, then Edit Options, then scrolled down to Date and Time Options, then under DST Correction Option, I chose "Automatically detect DST settings". Also make sure your correct time zone is chosen as well and hopefully you should be good to go. :)

Robby :wave:

2.00 am next Sunday morning (Australian Eastern daylight savings Time) will see the required hour deliverd :)

Back