Accidentally pressed "Log Out" in Trainz, cannot start Trainz anymore.

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
I was messing around in the Trainz menus when I clicked the "Profile Settings" button. I fiddled around in there until I was just dragging my cursor around and somehow I managed to click at the EXACT moment my cursor was on the logout button, and it logged me out. I logged back in and some of the routes I had bought were missing and Kickstarter county 2 was also missing. The Trainz Chat thing was also offline. I log out and log back in, but when I do this the game freezes up and crashes. I open up the launcher and it starts doing a database repair. Once its done it tells me my login credentials are wrong and I am unable to start Trainz. I check it in the internet tab of the Trainz settings and they are correct. I don't know what to do, please help! I fear that I lost all my content and routes including the Mojave Sub which I payed $25 for. Thank you!

Trainz Build 110491

Last edited:
Unclear as to what "Profile Settings" you refer to. I don't know of one in Trainz but there is one on the forums.

Launch TRS-19 and on startup panel click "Trainz Settings" and then "Internet" tab. You will see "My Trainz Account." Make sure your Username and Password are there. If not enter them and then press TAB and wait to see if a "valid" msg appears. Then check things again.

Top right on the profile screen that you get when clicking the man icon over the question mark far right after you select say routes from the main in game menu.

Suggest going back into that screen and click login?

Good Afternoon DERTrider
In this case I'd recommend that you try forcing a refresh in Trainz.

To do this, please click on 'Trainz Settings' on the launcher screen, then go to the 'internet' tab and remove your username and password. Now close Trainz entirely, then re-open Trainz and re-enter your username and password into the Trainz Settings. Please keep in mind that your username and password are case sensitive.

Once you have done this, please try running Trainz again and see if you still see this issue.

Regards

Back