a tip of the hat to our community

martinvk

since 10 Aug 2002
While I'm generally very happy with Trainz as an activity, two recent threads really made me proud to be a member of this community. The HJP and leeferr. This is more than just a place for people to share in their common hobby, it is also a place where people care about each other, their joys and their sorrows.

Trainz may be great but the people here are greater. :)

While I'm generally very happy with Trainz as an activity, two recent threads really made me proud to be a member of this community. The HJP and leeferr. This is more than just a place for people to share in their common hobby, it is also a place where people care about each other, their joys and their sorrows.

Trainz may be great but the people here are greater. :)

Amen, you, sir, just spoke the words of truth.

I quite agree that this can be a great community sometimes, or maybe most of the time! I fervently hope it remains so!

Martin Ning and I fully agree and feel many times very fortunate and happy to be part of this very special unique community and goes far beyond trainz which makes it almost a family and friends forum.

Thanks for this reply/thread guys, most appreciated!

roy

Ed if I sometimes use some hard language or mod sensitive words know it is never to insult or hurt anybody just get the frustration of the many ......... Thais on the road just almost killed me and I vent it somewhere, everbody has his flaws lol

Ya'll have a good day

roy

Great post Martinvk, this is a great community on here, and I regard everyone on here as great friends, I always remember there is a person just like us behind the Avatar.

Remembering Harry James Potter was a great thread, and I think it was Ed (Euphod) who created that, so many thanks to Euphod for that very thoughtful thread.

As for leeferr, I just could not believe what had happened to the poor guy, life can be so cruel at times, and it was so sad to read of his major loss, and so close to Christmas too, which makes it even harder, I wish him well in these difficult times ahead.

Joe Airtime

Back