In Memoriam; Harry James Potter

Euphod

No Friend requests please
On this, what would have been another birthday for the man, let's raise a glass to a friend departed. Not forgotten HJP, not forgotten.

Yeah, remembering HJP, happy birthday for what would have been today, a toast to his everlasting memory.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

All the very best to an old friend, Harry is one of my drivers on many of my routes, gone but never forgotten, thank you to Euphod for this great memorable thread.

Joe Airtime

Can someone enlighten me, us we live in a different world for sure so what is going on here I not see?
Who is dead?

Roy:eek:

In addition to what AJ has explained, he was with us from the beginning, very active in the community, was friends with many members and personally interacted with the original brew crew. If I'm not mistaken when he was discovered deceased; Trainz (or the forums) was playing on his PC. I didn't know him as well as some, but he was well known by many original members (back in the Trainz Community Edition era) and deserves to be remembered.

Some of us remember him well when he made a special trip to Toronto, Canada to attend one of the Trains-on-the-Road (aka TotR) shows in 2003. It was at the NMRA show that year, the one that almost didn't happen - that's another story.
CRW_6187.jpg

Last edited:
Such a kind looking Guy. To pass away that young is very sad. But Im really impressed with the online caring nature, Reading this shows such a Close and caring Community, Like a Time Capsule that preserves not only this Gentlemen Memory but He's life passion with Trainz and the people who Knew the man in life!. Of just 3 years in train z i have missed out knowing this man But i just thought to pay Respect to someone who loves Trainz too. RIP.

Back