A Thank You to the community!

dmdrake

Trainz Creator since 2001
I recently passed 70,000 hits on my Tall Trees Web site! I take that number as an indication of the amount of interest in my work and thank all of you for your support.

Trainz has been very good to me!:D

Cheers, Dave

Congratulations Dave. I recently went through all the Flora collected in my Local folder in order to clean it up of excess assets prior to transfer into TC3. I was reminded of just how good your trees are so of course they've gone over to TC3 (so not much reduction in my local folder there!)

I bookmarked Tall Trees years ago...Thanks

Dave,

Tall Trees is an excellant third party web site. I prefer to download your excellant creations directly from your site because I am too cheap to buy FCT.:hehe: Anyway, how long have you had the site up?

Dave, this is very well deserved. I am sure there is no route around that does not have some of your content in it.

Many thanks for all your efforts.

Craig
:):):)

Not sure exactly...

Dave,

Tall Trees is an excellant third party web site. I prefer to download your excellant creations directly from your site because I am too cheap to buy FCT.:hehe: Anyway, how long have you had the site up?

Not sure exactly... I think I put it up in late 2002 when I uploaded my first presentable tree but it didn't really become a 'site' until about March of 2003 when I had finished the first set/group and put their thumbnails on the site. How exciting that was!:D

Dave

Not sure exactly... I think I put it up in late 2002 when I uploaded my first presentable tree but it didn't really become a 'site' until about March of 2003 when I had finished the first set/group and put their thumbnails on the site. How exciting that was!:D

Dave

.....And now there's thousands upon thousands of thumb-nail-less thumbs twiddling away all over the world!. But it's all been for a worthwhile cause,
eh' Dave?. :Y:

Yes we are the ones who owe you much thanks Dave. Trainz would not be anything like it is today, without your specific works, generosity, excellent advice & care for other Trainzers.

Congratulations, & may you be hit many thousands of times....now hang on a minute!!! :hehe::eek:
Umm, may your 'site' receive many more visitations from gratuitous oglerz of fine artworks magnificent, who upon ogling said works, thereupon obtain for their own gratification (& others) many such fine works as to overload hard drives across the planet. You do have shares in Seagate Dave? :wave:

That's a real milestone. I think someone should make you a Special DMDrake one, to mark the occasion.

Dave, we should be thanking you, not the other way around. ;)
You've created so many awesome assets, which 80% of which I've used in my route, which is almost entirely suburban. Without your cityscape buildings, I'd be having .2 fps. ;)

Thanks again for always being kind and for making awesome assets,
Dietrich

Thank you Dave ....

Actually, if you recall about my route some time ago, like last year .... anyhow, because if you great small buildings that route, which might never see the light of day only at Iber where I got screenshotz of it, has really given it purpose,etc ... So besides your great trees, thank you for your buildings and I dare to say that I am the only one that may have use every single one of them, considering the route has taken 2 years and not yet done, of course!! :hehe:

Thanks again!:)

Ishie

Back