A farewell to the community for a number of reasons

Gone but not forgotten.

Especially on the 16th August when Enzo1 returned.
Hi, I took a much needed break to let things simmer down, and get my mind back on track of where it should be. It was a very nice break that as I spent more time working on my route and of course playing a few other games. I won't be as active as once before to keep the troubles away, but I will be posting shots and hanging around some. Hopefully nobody missed me too much :D

Hi, I took a much needed break to let things simmer down, and get my mind back on track of where it should be. It was a very nice break that as I spent more time working on my route and of course playing a few other games. I won't be as active as once before to keep the troubles away, but I will be posting shots and hanging around some. Hopefully nobody missed me too much :D

What is your definition of a break? I didn't really think a couple of days would be long enough...

depositphotos_34225019-Attractive-asian-girl-with-question.jpg

Hi everybody.
With every respect to Enzo 1, I believe his short period of leaving this forum may have been in regard to events that took place on an alternative Trainz forum rather than any postings, events, people or problems here, as was stated in the opening post of this thread.

Again with every respect to Enzo
Bill

Last edited:
Hi everybody.
With every respect to Enzo 1, I believe his leaving this forum may have been in regard to events that took place on an alternative Trainz forum rather than any postings, events, people or problems here.

Again with every respect to Enzo
Bill
Hi Bill,
You are quite right in regards to that. I decided that after the said events, I needed to take a break and depart the community for a while to clear my mind. Let loose a little and have some good ole trainz time without the posting screenshots for a while and stuff. It was quite a nice break and things actually have stayed quite quiet since then, though I have made some significant changes in regards to how I go about my business now, but it will be for the good of everybody :D

Nice to see you there Chris - things do seem to be quieter overall lately (although I'm still as busy as ever sorting out various Trainz problems).

Shane

Hi Shane.
In regard to that alterative Trainz forum, I would wish to give my sincere thanks to you Shane for the way to have defended this hobby and community on that forum in the face of horrendous personal attacks on yourself.

In what at times has amounted in threads over there as nothing else but " a tirade of highly offensive personal abuse" against yourself, I have had nothing else but tremendous personal respect for your restraint in reply and refusal to desend to their level. I am sure that others who witnessed the same from this forum would feel as I do.

N3V and this hobby can have no greater friend than yourself Shane, so many many thanks from me and I hope others on this forum.

Bill

Last edited:
Hi Shane.
In regard to that alterative Trainz forum, I would wish to give my sincere thanks to you Shane for the way to have defended this hobby and community on that forum in the face of horrendous personal attacks on yourself.

What at times has amounted in threads over there as nothing else but " a tirade of highly offensive personal abuse" against yourself, I have had nothing else but tremendous personal respect for your restraint in reply and refusal to desend to their level. I am sure that others who witnessed the same from this forum would feel as I do.

N3V and this hobby can have no greater friend than yourself Shane, so many many thanks from me and I hope others on this forum.

Bill
Could not possibly agree with you more Bill. I do not always agree with Shane, but I understand his reasoning just as though he does mine. He has done so much for this community, and what he took over there is such a disrespect. I'm amazed he's still here. There are no excuses for people to do that kind of thing really.

Thanks for all your help Shane!

Back