A Daily MCS Shelby (fictional locos)

titaniclover

TS2010EE SP3; Build 49933
well today i was bored and decided to pay a vist to the Shelby to Cut Bank route.:cool:
As a arrived at Shelby the daily MCS RailRoad 2678 Baggage train non stop from Shelby to Cut Bank was leaving Shelby station. here a shot i took from a building on the edge of the yard in Shelby.
leavingShelby.jpg

well after that we decided to follow it so we started runnin to catch it. we caught up with at a crossing a few miles out side Cut Bank.
passingacrossing.jpg

well we raced ahead and as we went over a crossing just out side of Cut Bank we saw the the loco coming. i ran a distace from the crossing and took this shot.
EnteringCutbankyard.jpg

we then got to Cut Bank Station. we had to wait awhile as the loco was going very slowly. as it came up on the station i took this one.
ArivingatCutBank.jpg

i asked the driver after the loco parked if i could take a shot of it sitting in front of the station and he said i could do it. here the final shot.
succsess.jpg

thats what happened today. just because i was bored.:D
ok the locos are not a real company as you might of guessed:rolleyes: there accutually not a completed reskin. ive made them sometime ago and abandoned them. i came across them last week in CMP and ive been modifing them in paint. unfortenatly i did not get too far and i decided to take the locos and cars for a spin just for kicks.
thse if you would like will be uploaded. but i still have to do finishing touches to them. there too boxy!!:p hope you like them!

Back