A and SLT MP TS12 CAD V7.6 SP1

colourlight

I have downloaded the latest version which is supposed to fix the SP1 Patch problems and both the Route and Session are free of any Missing, unknown or broken Dependencies. Nor are there any errors and warnings. But when I try to start a session I get the "One or more of your Dependencies" etc! message and are unable to progress any further. I would also like to add,for the benefit of N3V Games, that they should be pleased that they are based in Australia and not the UK. Because if they did I would take great pleasure in throwing the Consumer Protection Laws at them page by page. I take great exception to downloading a product e.g. Patch SP1 only to find it has serious defects which make the multiplayer routes I play unusable. I include this not only this one, but Montana Rail Link, UMR Summer Revisited, Thompson and Western and even my own two sessions. This is not the standard I expect from a Company that I have dealings with and if they want me to remain with them I sugest they get their house in order as a matter of urgency and stop treating their customers in such a deplorable manner.

Colourlight - have you checked for modified dependencies? There have been some reports of modified built-in dependencies that a Revert to Original should fix.

Shane

Shane,

I know N3V is trying to fix a problem with built in assets that have been modified and cannot be reverted as they are locked somehow, i have around 500 of these, so we will just have to wait.

rail

Indeed. A hotfix is due at some point over the next couple of weeks (it was due around today (info from GPavlich's post in the SP1 announcement in the Auran Announcements forum) but it looks like something's pushed that back).

Shane

I have gone through my content and reverted what few assets there were that were locally modified but it made no difference.

I don't know if this is the correct thread to post this, but I have run into a track problem with this route / session. It appears that the track is broken at the east end of the loading area of Tihange Crude - every time I run a locomotive there it derails and the track looks like there is a break there. Also, I upgraded to SP1 and I too can not load the multiplayer session due to the errors about dependencies not built in and not on the DS. I had to clone the session and save it locally.

Back