98592 cleanup and third party status

martinvk

since 10 Aug 2002
After some more patching, I'm now at 98592. Still had a whole bunch of Payware (not active) objects. Thought it would be a good idea to do some house cleaning so first, I removed all of the packages and redownloaded the lot. Noticed something about TANE assets, didn't look to closely. Now no more (not active) so something got fixed but don't know which package. After that was done and a Extended RDB, it was time to cull the Installed content: abandoned routes, orphaned sessions, missing dependencies, faulty assets. Some were easy fixes but other, eh, why bother -out.

Now that everything is nice and clean, I made a total back up of all TRS19 folders and files.

Noticed that there are four assets that have a status of Third Party. What kind of status is that? 70030:25002:127, 70030:25007:127, 70030:25014:127 and 37187:100076:2
Can Obsolete objects be deleted or should they stay? Will their replacements be bothered if those are gone?

Third party is either from an external site or sometimes it's on the Content Repair list or for just uploaded assets, the DLS is still in the process of updating and they change status in a day or so. I wouldn't worry about them.

I'd leave them lone also. Never might quickly. Bob Artim & RJ Artim

Last edited:
Those with a 127 version change to 1 or check asset versions for the asset and delete as it will over ride any new or updated content. It will obsolete or prevent up to date assets downloading.

Back