9 connex x'trapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon_eric

Trainz Veteran
mypics
there a 9 connex x'trapolis in storage on victrainz WARNING must download merval x'trapolis first from the dls search KUID2: 35744:103100:1, KUID2: 35744:103000:4,KUID: 35744:103001 and KUID2: 35744:103001:4 the link for the 9 connex x'trapolis is http://www.victrainz.com.au/storage/Xtrapolis/ download both .cdp files and it should work

Last edited:
Erm...

What is with the '9'? There are two of them...
Please note that this is also a BETA, and is NOT finished. This is the reason why it is:
A) not posted here
B) not on the DLS

The model will be listed on the VicTrainz forums, once we finish setting things up, and get the forums working again (slight technical problem).

Also, please type your post in a way that is easier to read...
I'm still finding it hard to actually work out what you are truly saying, other than you have found a beta which has actually been around for over a year now...

Zec

Erm...

What is with the '9'? There are two of them...
Please note that this is also a BETA, and is NOT finished. This is the reason why it is:
A) not posted here
B) not on the DLS

The model will be listed on the VicTrainz forums, once we finish setting things up, and get the forums working again (slight technical problem).

Also, please type your post in a way that is easier to read...
I'm still finding it hard to actually work out what you are truly saying, other than you have found a beta which has actually been around for over a year now...

Zec
it was on railpage forms i found the link and the 9 is the start name of the company

erm... 9 connex? Not even their own website mentions a 9 in the front...

Again, the reason it wasn't posted here is because it is a beta... When it was posted on Railpage, it was posted with a note stating that it was a beta...

I believe there are also notes in the Aussie screenshots thread on where to obtain this. Members of the VicTrainz modelers group have also been known to post links to them, with the message that it is a beta, when someone asks if they are available. But, only when asked. Generally this is so that we can help users with any problems, and explain that some things may not work.

Zec

EDIT: Erm, I have to ask how you get the name '9 connex' out of the logo... Generally a logo such as connex's has no actual meaning to the name. In this case, it is a 'squiggle', and not much more. It isn't a '9', although it may look like one. If it is meant to be a 9, I would love to where they got it from... Unless that is how many services a day they run on time... :p

Last edited:
You're right zec, the 9 has nothing to do with Connex, all it is, is just a logo. Oh and be warned, for some of us, Connex is a very dirty word, especially up here.
They were our Train Operating Company for the former Network SouthEast area, covering, London, Brighton, Portsmouth and Southampton in the UK, but they were horribly bad at operating their franchise, so they got ousted out. They are now replaced by GoVia Southern.

You're right zec, the 9 has nothing to do with Connex, all it is, is just a logo. Oh and be warned, for some of us, Connex is a very dirty word, especially up here.
They were our Train Operating Company for the former Network SouthEast area, covering, London, Brighton, Portsmouth and Southampton in the UK, but they were horribly bad at operating their franchise, so they got ousted out. They are now replaced by GoVia Southern.
just download the one on the dls and the one in the link and look at the one from the link and that train in storage is the beta and here's a link of the train in service http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=DfwHBcJ_2oM&feature=related

Last edited:
Here is the pic demon_eric tried to put here just to make this thread just slightly in the right spot. (Thread in screenshot forum with no screenshots) Oh and stop speeding :p

connex.JPG

Yes. that little '9' as you call it is NOT a 9. It is the LOGO. A logo is an image used by companies to promote their products or services. You will find that some locations used the logo without the words 'connex' or 'connex melbourne', and some places just use the names 'connex' or 'connex melbourne'.

Again, this thread has been done in the wrong way. This is a beta, and your post does not mention this. If it does, I don't see it. It is preferable that, if this must be posted here, that the post containing the link include mention that the model is in beta. And be written legible...

Zec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back