7-28-23- New Releases- BNSF ES44C4's 7 SD70ACe's, SLSF GP38-2 and more!

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Payware

- BNSF ES44C4's
- BNSF SD70ACE's
- SLSF GP38-2

Freeware
- BNSF 5188 cuft Covered Hopper

Clubcar
- LSRC Trinity 3 Bay Covered Hopper Pack
- BNSF H4 TEBC6 Pack

NS_37_649a36aa21875.jpg
amm4425_6498c4edbfc5f.png
amm4425_6498c4d03e8c5-1.png
therock_64c4576903bf4.jpg
NS_37_64c059e7d5717.jpg
image-4.png
CSXT10_648356bf657e5.jpg

The Cab Shell says it's missing the locomotives and the Locomotives say they are missing the Cab Shell.

With all those open for edits, that may be part of the issue. Commit any open for edits and see if that changes anything. Make sure you also downloaded the common deps file for the ES44's specifically.

Awesome work! You guys did an excellent job on these ES44C4s and SD70ACes! Though there is a thing I thought was worth mentioning. My copy of the locomotives seems to have broken the traction motor sounds on the UP SD70ACes. Before installing the ES44C4 and BNSF ACe, I could hear the traction motor sounds just fine on all the trs19 JR locomotives. After installing however, I don't seem to be able to hear them anymore. Is there a fix to this issue?

Awesome work! You guys did an excellent job on these ES44C4s and SD70ACes! Though there is a thing I thought was worth mentioning. My copy of the locomotives seems to have broken the traction motor sounds on the UP SD70ACes. Before installing the ES44C4 and BNSF ACe, I could hear the traction motor sounds just fine on all the trs19 JR locomotives. After installing however, I don't seem to be able to hear them anymore. Is there a fix to this issue?

New truck sounds were not any part of this mod I am not sure why any change would occurr. I do have a set in testing that will be uploaded to the DLS very soon. you could try that.

https://jrpcloud.com/files/public/Locomotive Traction Motor Sound.cdp

With all those open for edits, that may be part of the issue. Commit any open for edits and see if that changes anything. Make sure you also downloaded the common deps file for the ES44's specifically.

It waws the Headlight Flare. Downloaded it and now everything looks okay. These are beautiful locomotives!

Last edited:
ES44C4 working just fine for me, but 5188 hopper throwing this error for me - EOT itself is perfectly fine and not open for edit.
lfaQhkj.png

ES44C4 working just fine for me, but 5188 hopper throwing this error for me - EOT itself is perfectly fine and not open for edit.
lfaQhkj.png

Just open the Config.txt file, and change the "1" in the kuid to a "3". Most everything using the EOT's are using version 3. Should be 3 points in the TXT file you'll have to change ((EOT f, EOT r, and the main KUID table)). In order to make everything work for me, it'll be red, but then I check the errors on it again (which should result in 2 warnings or so, but no errors). Then finally preview the asset, and it'll change to "Modified", and will now show up right.

missing kuid

Missing Kuid 45324:25508:2 off of the Trucks and BNSF 5188 3 Bay Hopper anyone know where i can find that? Nothing is open for edit Either..
Thanks Retrorails

Last edited:
So I've noticed that a lot of the stencils in the cab of the BNSF SD70ACes and UP SD70ACes are a bit blurry. Why is that? Not a big deal but it's something I've been wondering for a little while now.

Back