2nd save has same name

RJArtim

67 yrs old Trainz Veteran

He has same name as me I guess?​

You have my name is the problem. Are you afraid having my name on my circle. It is R and the color is.

RJ Artim

Last edited:
This is a known and reported issue.
I find the 'feature' useful when I am troubleshooting AI behaviour and interpretation of commands in new sessions I'm creating. I highlight - and overtype - the time-stamp at the end of the suggested Save-Name to record the elapsed time of the session at the snapshot point so I can resolve any behavioural issues I've noticed during program operation.
You'll find that the system suggests a new Save-Name and Date/ Time-Stamp if you've fully exited T:ANE or TRS2019 and then restarted the session before attempting to save the Driver session again if an hour or more has elapsed.

I probably didn't notice initially because I call all my rarely saved in-driver driving sessions as XXXX and overwrite the single one anyway.

I did notice an awful performance hit when reloading a saved driving session. I reported that as a bug because there are other issues besides the performance hit like signals not showing aspects and not responding to mouse-hovers, AI becoming dumber, and the initial performance in Driver never seems to return even after everything settles down.

He is still doing it. He claims is in Beaver, PA and he is going to stop buy. I can't wait cause he is all BS. You have the BS. I told John Dioguardi.

Last edited:
I get bad performance loading saves in as well. I use the MC hud and it is blank for a few minutes and the sim is running really choppy. TANE did this also.

That's good to know. I reported this as a bug in some detail. Hopefully this will be remedied this time.

Back