2010 i am happy with it

tankbob

british steam fan
hiya all

I have seen a lot of people knocking the 2010 version but i am so glad i did not get put off by them got 2010 for xmas as a gift.and i thought here goes the nightmare of patching its the just trains version.well fully patched settle add on installed all of my own stuff and routes from 09 copied over and it all works just fine i must have been A very lucky or B very carefull so far no problems also got a first class ticket because of dls problems,you dont need a degree in IT to get trainz working just a bit of time and the help of fellow trainzers from this forum so here`s a word you dont hear very often well done auran or nv3.

cheers bob

hiya all

I have seen a lot of people knocking the 2010 version but i am so glad i did not get put off by them got 2010 for xmas as a gift.and i thought here goes the nightmare of patching its the just trains version.well fully patched settle add on installed all of my own stuff and routes from 09 copied over and it all works just fine i must have been A very lucky or B very carefull so far no problems also got a first class ticket because of dls problems,you dont need a degree in IT to get trainz working just a bit of time and the help of fellow trainzers from this forum so here`s a word you dont hear very often well done auran or nv3.

cheers bob
Hi Tank, I had the same good experience with it (besides one big screw-up when I changed my GPU drivers) and am having fun with both the S&C and the Princess running flawlessly.

Bob,
Great to read some positive comments about TS2010. Unfortunately lately, we only seem to hearing from the 2 to 3% of people that are having a problem/s, rather than the 97 - 98% of TS2010 users that have no problem/s at all.
In a lot of cases, the problem/s are self made... poor PC housekeeping, expecting their 8 year old PC to be able to run Trainz with all the setting's max'ed out, etc, etc... (that's not to say that TS2010 is perfect, but it's certainly the best version of Trainz to date). IMHO.

I just wish people would do a "basic search" of the forum to see if anyone else has had a similar problem to theirs before they post. Often other people have experience a simular problem and the answer to the problem is already in the forum. Often, people are just to lazy to look and want to be spoon feed, rather than using their initiative and doing a search themselves...

Cheers, Mac...

Back