Why I can no longer get TRS 2022 on Mytrainz, I think I paid for it

pinorev

le Landais
Good morning
I bought TRS2022 a NV3 with payment in installments, the first payment was on December 17, 2021 ($34.69) and the second on December 17, 2022 ($34.69) and a third payment of $26.60 on March 13, 2023 (in description I have this header: N3V Games - Trainz Membership) so here it is,
why I can no longer get TRS 2022 on Mytrainz, I think I paid for it

What you purchased was an annual first-class ticket @ $34.69. Not sure of the $26.60 but may have been a membership offer. N3V has never done installments that I am aware of.

well if I understand correctly I no longer have TRS 2022 and if I want it I have to buy it again, I think it's all a little scam, but it doesn't matter, I'll stay with the 19 and that's it

Submit a ticket at the Help Desk and someone (ZecMurphy, probably) will be glad to help you and will have access to your records to tell you what they thought you were paying for. Zec has helped me like this when I forgot that I had purchased Trainz22PE instead of Trainz22.

Be patient when you do. It may take a while for them to get back to you. They`re horribly understaffed and trying to pour as much money as they can into making Trainz (their idea of) better. They do listen to us, they just don`t have the (wo)man power to do everything that we want, nevermind do it yesterday.

j'avais bien TRS22 mais du fait que j'ai annulé l adhésion je n'ai plus droit a TRS 22 basic ???, c'est pas très juste car j'ai fait des Maps avec le 22 est elles sont sur la DLS ,donc j'avais bien TRS 22 sur mon ordi mais suite a un crash de mon disque dur je l'ai perdu , pourquoi je ne peux pas le recuperer ?

Whoops! Not at the Help Desk yet, and one of the rules of the Help Desk is to conduct your business in English. Nice try, but please try again.

I have already brought my problem three times already, perhaps not in the right place, on 'Help desk' on which section to go, please guide me

I'm a little lost and tired of all this, a lot of people around me are starting to ask questions about their subscriptions, will they keep their TRS 22 basic if they stop their subscription like for me?

I have already brought my problem three times already, perhaps not in the right place, on 'Help desk' on which section to go, please guide me

I'm a little lost and tired of all this, a lot of people around me are starting to ask questions about their subscriptions, will they keep their TRS 22 basic if they stop their subscription like for me?
Actually, thinking again, I believe the "keep trs22 forever" offer with Trainz+ was a limited-time offer when TRS22 PE first came out. Im not even sure if getting an annual payment would allow you to get that. You may be better off just purchasing TRS22 or TRS22 PE than trying to buy an annual Trainz+ at this point.

Good morning

I agree with you but I would like to have an official response from NV3, that would be nice

Actually, thinking again, I believe the "keep trs22 forever" offer with Trainz+ was a limited-time offer when TRS22 PE first came out. Im not even sure if getting an annual payment would allow you to get that.
If my memory serves me it was a limited time offer for existing Trainz Plus subscribers who renewed their annual subscription during the 12 months period from (I believe) last November until next October - but I could be wrong on the dates.

Back