Australian screenshots

Before I reply, Davido, I downloaded the V-Set update, but have just found out, that for some reason, I had to use the commit option. I didn't press any edit option.

RE Jetpilot, and his post about how he can't post re-skins of your V-Set on 16 Feb 2012: Sure, while he shouldn't have used "that's pathetic", I think he was only commenting.

Now if only their could be a country version of a V-Set, with country style seats. Of course, objects, low bridges & tunnels might be in the way! (Real scale I mean)

Last edited:
hey harry that route looks very highl deatiled and amazing is it available for download?
Hi Corey,

The route has been heavily modified and rebuilt by myself trying to get a realistic feel of the area but It wont be released as its someone else creation,The Original route is "southlines four" which is available on DLS.

Cheers Harry

@lesley

Are you using a beta of the SCT Class in your screenshot? As the lights are too bright and the top marker lights are too large? These bright lights have been adjusted and fixed in the uploaded version. As shown in this link here and other screenshots too.

Thank you all for your kind words re my created SCT Class locomotive :wave:.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

Last edited:
Before I reply, Davido, I downloaded the V-Set update, but have just found out, that for some reason, I had to use the commit option. I didn't press any edit option.

When an assest is overwriten in Trainz it keeps it open so as to give you the choice to keep the old one. Commit overwrites the assest with the new one and revert keeps it as the original. I tell you, it comes in handy when you share a username with someone and share content with them to find it shares the same kuid as something you have made! :hehe:

Cheers
Stevo

For those that have been asking about my winning map from the map making contest updating it continues the slowest part now is swapping out the older trees for newer trees. Its a slow process but here are a few screenies.

An Unidentified D-50 class loco leads its loaded train away from Lignite B colliery.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

An Unidentified D-50 await the road and all clear to leave Lignite B Colliery.

Lignite

Lignite B

Loading just About Complete Lignite B

There is still about 3-4kms of trees to be swapped over.

Ghosty

For those that have been asking about my winning map from the map making contest updating it continues the slowest part now is swapping out the older trees for newer trees. Its a slow process but here are a few screenies.

An Unidentified D-50 class loco leads its loaded train away from Lignite B colliery.

There is still about 3-4kms of trees to be swapped over.

Ghosty

Thats impressive Ghosty
That might be a nice MP game depending on the content of course ;)
Cheers
Rod

Rod
The maps features a single line coal branch, it has two working collieries and is about 10 baseboards which was outside the theme of coal a requirement of the competition. So its not an overly long map in the terms of things. Most items are from the DLS with maybe the exception of a few trees from pofigs site. I will make a list of those items from 3rd party sites included when its ready. In regards to Multi Player never tried it but i have nothing against it, if you or another person wishes to make a Multi Player version contact me in private and i can see what can be arranged.

Ghosty

Hi Corey,

The route has been heavily modified and rebuilt by myself trying to get a realistic feel of the area but It wont be released as its someone else creation,The Original route is "southlines four" which is available on DLS.

Cheers Harry
Thank you for the info Harry im gonna have to give that route a try

Hey comtrain i see you are a member of the victrainz group is the anyway that u could accept my registration? my victrainz username is coreycat

Hi
Just go to the site and register. Use Coreycat but Do Not use your trainz password, make a new one. Zec will approve you as soon as he sees you registered :)
Cheers
Rod

Hi
Just go to the site and register. Use Coreycat but Do Not use your trainz password, make a new one. Zec will approve you as soon as he sees you registered :)
Cheers
Rod
i registered a few days ago im just waiting comfirmation but i understand that people have a life out of trainz so thats no worries ill just wait :)

Adding my congratulations to VinniBarb for his excelent SCT Loco creation.

The sign on the building, and the free standing renameable sign in the foreground (may be reskinned) will be uploaded.

Cheers,

Bill.

I know there are people hanging out for the 85 and 86 class locos - so here is the good and bad news - good news A big thank you to Peter ad602000 who has granted me access to his orginal meshes - as of tonight auto class numbering now working on both locos - the bad news is your going to have to wait until the newer versions hit the DLS.

Hey Bearcat
Just like to say the models are looking great ;)
The updated 85 and 86 are up, but they appear missing a dependency

NSW FC 85
Kuid2:63971:50663:1

NSW FC 86
Kuid:1854:1771:1

I've had a quick search and haven't come up with anything

Thanks

@vinnybarb
hey vinnybarb have you got any ideas on reskinning one of your AN class locomotives into CFCLA livery? I would have a go at it myself but my reskinning skills are not that great yet
images.jpg

images1.jpg

might be a bit of a challenge

Those are EL class, which are General Electric, not EMD units. Basically, they are a completely different locomotive, built at a different time by a different company.

Hi coreycat,

Just a little bit of info for yourself, the engines in your photos are actually members of the EL class not the AN class. There are differences between the two and if someone we're to reskin AN's into CFCLA livery it wouldn't be "prototypical".

Last edited:
trainz2012-03-3010-22-42-89.jpg

SCT 004 leads another SCT and a 22 class on a St Mary bound freight on the now Standard Gauge Fingal line which has been connected to mainland Australia via a tunnel
trainz2012-03-3010-42-34-29.jpg

After dropping off the two locos umm somewhere SCT004 has no problems planting its 4400 horses to the rails

I must say Vinnybarb has done a good job with the SCT class

Hey Bearcat
Just like to say the models are looking great ;)
The updated 85 and 86 are up, but they appear missing a dependency

NSW FC 85
Kuid2:63971:50663:1

NSW FC 86
Kuid:1854:1771:1

I've had a quick search and haven't come up with anything

Thanks

Known problem update on its way -
check your content updates - there are update version on the DLS to fix the problems
But the best us yet to come

Last edited:
Lovin' the SCT's Vinny, very nice. However I have a question, are they meant to have 16 notches? Because mine do but it doesn't show that is has any errors on CMP.

Back