Australian screenshots

The 85 and 86 class are great just cannot get the numbers to work will the updates fix this problem ?
Sure will
bearcat245201203300017.jpg

When I get them finished

Last edited:
There are differences between the two and if someone we're to reskin AN's into CFCLA livery it wouldn't be "prototypical".
Taggy, could you answer a YES or NO please to this question: So it's not okay then to have a 3 car V-Set?

Last edited:
Taggy, could you answer a YES or NO please to this question: So it's not okay then to have a 3 car V-Set?
i have been travelling the central coast line from newcastle to sydney several times a year to see family and i have never seen a 3 car v set but that doesnt mean u cant have one.

I'm not sure what your trying to prove mate, I know you can have 3 car V sets hence my answer above......

V sets can be made up to:
2,3,4,6 and 8 car sets using a variety of cars to do so.

I was trying to show that it's okay to have an EL painted in a colour they weren't/are painted in.

When in service the V-Sets were made up of 2 cars (those were put on other sets later), 4 cars, 6 cars or 8 car sets. When in passenger service they didn't operate as a 3 car set. And now their are only 4 or 8 car sets.

I see, however you deleted the part of my post that said 'for you info'. I was merely stating that it is not prototypical to have AN's in that livery but at no point did I say someone wasn't allowed to do one if they so wished to.

I see, however you deleted the part of my post that said 'for you info'. I was merely stating that it is not prototypical to have AN's in that livery but at no point did I say someone wasn't allowed to do one if they so wished to.
wow i am sorry i was the one who suggested an AN class painted in a EL livery i didnt mean to cause any arguments. btw ziggy just tried georgetown to tarin rocks amazing job mate

I was trying to show that it's okay to have an EL painted in a colour they weren't/are painted in.

When in service the V-Sets were made up of 2 cars (those were put on other sets later), 4 cars, 6 cars or 8 car sets. When in passenger service they didn't operate as a 3 car set. And now their are only 4 or 8 car sets.
btw not trying to prove a point but the v sets run in 6 car trains aswell 4 cars coupled with a motor car and a control car

That's a little different - the model involved is an "AN Class". May as well reskin some NR's in CFCLA too. Nobody is saying that it shouldn't happen, but the original question was posted by someone looking for an EL Class. To paint an AN in CFCLA livery would not make it an EL Class. If the original poster wanted an "AN Class in CFCLA colours", then that would not be prototypical, but also wouldn't be an issue, because it's a game.

I think some people here need to unbunch their underwear before getting too excited and posting photos of Y-Sets...

@vinnybarb
hey vinnybarb have you got any ideas on reskinning one of your AN class locomotives into CFCLA livery? I would have a go at it myself but my reskinning skills are not that great yet
images.jpg

images1.jpg

might be a bit of a challenge

An AN Class is an AN Class, an EL Class is an EL Class and never the twain shall meet. What you do on your own PC, that is your business but I would NEVER do such a "gross" injustice to an AN Class locomotive myself, especial to one I created. You might as well make a GM Class into a CLP or CLF Class but these are still not the same locomotives :p.

In any case, the way my AN Class locomotives are textured, you will never get this right. Just try it and you shall see.

Just my opinion.

VinnyBarb

Back