Australian screenshots

Don't apologise coreycat, I was just trying to assist you but I have learnt and will now keep my mouth shut. I wouldn't want to upset people.

Vinny, while I have no interest in this particular class of locomotive, I would like to congratulate you on another outstanding engine! :)

Known problem update on its way -
check your content updates - there are update version on the DLS to fix the problems
But the best us yet to come
Hi Bearcat,
I have downloaded your latest update but CM still shows the following 2 missing dependencies?:

NSW FC 85
Kuid2:63971:50663:1 - by ad60200

NSW FC 86
Kuid2:1854:1771:1 - by VicTrainz

Cheers

Ron

Neither of these are on the DLS

Ok will look into these :) the new version are not on the DLS yet might be best waiting for a few days - the DLS is taking about 2-4 days for new content to pop up
Hi Bearcat,
I have downloaded your latest update but CM still shows the following 2 missing dependencies?:

NSW FC 85

NSW FC 86

Cheers

Ron

bearcat245201203310001.jpg

The EL vs the AN debate
GE vs EMD close but not the same

These are both fixed in the newer version
Sorry N3V are not sending emails when things are about to go on the DLS anymore so no ideas when then will be on the DLS
turn around time on average at presnt is 3 -4 days
Sorry out of my hands guys

Hi Bearcat,

NSW FC 85

NSW FC 86

Cheers

Ron

The only ABFX vans that are on the DLS are actually reskins of Rob Shaw's, you could contact him instead... ;)

I don't think Rob would mind as long as you didn't take credit for them yourself.

They are reskinned ABFX vans by myself and are not available, original author is Alex23 and there is no contact email in the config.

In his Auran profile Alex23 lists this as his email; ain00774atbigpond.net.au ofcourse replace at with @

Cheers,

Bill.

Nice work Tom whats the name and or kuid of the SCT wagons in tow - love the fuel tanks
Hi Bearcat, they would be Rob Shaw's SCT wagons, updated by Alex23, and reskinned for personal use by myself (In the process of building an entirely new one myself).
@lesley

Are you using a beta of the SCT Class in your screenshot? As the lights are too bright and the top marker lights are too large? These bright lights have been adjusted and fixed in the uploaded version. As shown in this link here and other screenshots too.

Thank you all for your kind words re my created SCT Class locomotive :wave:.

Cheers

VinnyBarb
Hi Vinny, Nope it's the DLS version. The effect of the corona's being enlarged is caused by zooming in in cab mode (it's an invisible cab in this case, an invisible train is placed behind the lead loco), and it makes the appearance of everything look a tad more realistic (except for the lights if you zoom in to far, as I have in those screenshots).
Back on topic shall we...

Loving the new locos Vinnybarb!!
SCT001-SCT013 hauling a SCT freighter:

SCT001Freighter.jpg

Cheers

David
They look great David, better than my effort :p

Cheers,
Tom :)

hey guys i hope everyone is having a great weekend i just got back from taking the dogs to the beach. anyway what are good programs to reskin? im using PEVsoft images 2TGA the view and gimp to paint. are there any better version to do this? btw bearcat nice job on the cfcla EL class

An AN Class is an AN Class, an EL Class is an EL Class and never the twain shall meet. What you do on your own PC, that is your business but I would NEVER do such a "gross" injustice to an AN Class locomotive myself, especial to one I created. You might as well make a GM Class into a CLP or CLF Class but these are still not the same locomotives :p.

In any case, the way my AN Class locomotives are textured, you will never get this right. Just try it and you shall see.

Just my opinion.

VinnyBarb
thanks for the info vinnybarb btw nic job on the pacific national AN class

hey if i purchase the v set pack on my laptop will i get a code or something to download it on my comp without re purchasing? or can it be put onto a memory stick?

hey if i purchase the v set pack on my laptop will i get a code or something to download it on my comp without re purchasing? or can it be put onto a memory stick?

It should download as a CDP. You can then import it with Content Manager and use it. Because it's saved as a CDP you should be able to just move it onto your PC via a memory stick, CD, whatever.

Railwayz

The only ABFX vans that are on the DLS are actually reskins of Rob Shaw's, you could contact him instead... ;)

I don't think Rob would mind as long as you didn't take credit for them yourself.
Hopefully permission can be given and they do get released as they would look great behind the SCT locomotives.

Cheers Harry

Does anyone know how difficult it is to make signals, with no prior g-max experience? I'm thinking of updating Natvander's NSW signals based off the following diagram; http://www.flickr.com/photos/mark_vogel/4865623682/lightbox/I would also love to hear from anyone who would willingly help me or provide assistance as I'm lacking experience and knowledge but interested in starting this project.Cheers,Michael

Hi Michael I'm interesting about signals. you will do all different signals. Ask davido his mate Natvander who made these signals. Needed more signals...

Cheers
Jason

Last edited:

If you are a member of VicTrainz you may upload Rob's stuff to the DLS using an 1854 Kuid and as long as Uncle Rob gets the credit, we have permission to do that. Alex has left Victrainz, and Trainz about 4 years ago. But he was upgrading lots of stuff under the Victrainz umbrella. We created the Victrainz Kuid to avoid this stuff appearing under individuals kuids. Then Auran goes and messes things up and puts my name as creator :(

Anyway again join Victrainz and you got it easy :)
Cheers
Rod

yep those last ones look awesome I would gowith those... when you getthem sorted and alittle of that real ness out of em make sure you share them I think I could use them onmy route too..what is the grass in that last image it looks so real...

>>>>>>>...... J/K

Back