Australian screenshots

Sorry to anybody trying to get the 85 & 86 working - I muffed the configs - the kuid table is trying to address the old bogies not the new ones uploaded to the DLS - update were sent to the DLS 2 days ago but are lost some where, hope they will pop out some time soon.

Thanks to VinnyBarb for new SCT locomotive they're looks like real. :D

rjr2ty.jpg

cheers
Jason

still need advice about trees

hi mates

i have eucalyptus trees, weird looking mango trees and some other trees.
please see screenshots

i tried some of falcon500's trees, but they were the old type and didn't look right

patchy mate
before you pack your silk gloves to come and throttle me, lol,

i got down some of Brittany's trees , as well as gawpos, but
when i placed them, i get terrible stutter

when i looked at the tree's configs, they are at least 15meg each.

are there no aussie trees that don't have so much size?
the last photo shows the sort of trees i need

any advice would be greatly appreciated from anybody
thanks
ron

unnamed201203280000.jpg

unnamed201203280001.jpg

unnamed201203280002.jpg

picture100vn.jpg

G'day,

I'm using Wadalbavale line yes on DLS but I'm still doing adding tracks, building and towns etc but not finish yet...
Thanks jetpilot i think i might electrify my wadalbavale line its a good idea. would it be worth converting the karrah bay - wadalbavale branch line into a double mainline?

Hi Ron, can not help with the trees but I read the sign on that shed and now I am looking for ice cream :hehe:
Cheers Peter C

hi peter
missy says that if you do something good, you have to reward yourself

she has a lot of australian tree photos up on her flickr account,
but that don't help me to find them for this game

cheers
ron

Thanks jetpilot i think i might electrify my wadalbavale line its a good idea. would it be worth converting the karrah bay - wadalbavale branch line into a double mainline?

Welcome mate, Yeah I have thought about it too that what I am doing yep I think worth why not... :D

WOW!!

Ziggy i want that route mate. Can you please upload it? I want to be able to run Tulloch and V-sets too
:'(

Can you please upload it to the DLS?!

Alas, I can't upload it. It's all built on the Wadalbavale route. I just started modifying it one day a long long time ago and now I can't leave it!

Here are some more shots for you though.

screenshot20120328at100.png

The intercity platforms are full of trains at the end of the morning rush on this wet Wednesday.

screenshot20120328at100.png

St James station. If this was the view from my office window, I doubt I would ever get any work done!

screenshot20120328at104.png

4490 leads the 10:07 Wadalbavale express over busy Bathurst Street.

screenshot20120328at105.png

The same train passes an Up Endeavour with an all stations from Halley River. To get to the terminal platforms at St James, it must pass under the Down suburban track and through Central platform 4. The two tracks on the left are both Up and once past Central and St James platform 1, lead to...(below)
screenshot20120328at111.png

Olympic Park. Originally planned as an underground station, a new government elected at the time of construction opted for the cheaper aboveground station. It was built it in the cut and cover ditch created for the original underground station but never covered!

Cheers
Ziggy

Early one Saturday Morning, I managed to grab a few shots of the SCT between Balhannah and Ambleside in the Adelaide Hills. Lucky for me, the consist was stationary so I could get a few shots.

sarail201203290001.jpg

sarail201203290002.jpg

sarail201203290003.jpg

Back