JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

4a175c8be4f5cae29ed7b7f65fe1b43e.jpg

Phase 3 units

That thing is junk and I wont waste my many on it you got riped off.

jerk-store.jpg

train20- I'm a little tired of hearing this story. None of us have a problem with you requesting a cab for these units, as you have many times. However, you've recieved replies, and the manner in which you continue to bring it up is quite abrasive. If you're so bothered by it, why not model one yourself? There's only so much we can do. If you want to keep your "many", that's your right.

My take on this matter, I think of it like this, it is a virtual locomotive, and for me a v-scale train. It has way more than any HO scale thing is going to offer me, and I don't nitpick the interior of a physical model, so why be so particular about v-scale? wow, just wow, too much time to nitpick, besides, you can switch it your self with a little editing, no reason to be so moody in public forums.

@Matt
So, yes. Just, yes.

@Train10
JR is a company, and like most other company some things come first, some things come later. Apple invented things one thing at a time, and with time they made each product better than the last. Right now I am sure JR has something up their sleeves that they will soon release. With time I am sure they will update every model they once created but for the time being, it is what it is.

Last edited:
With time I am sure they will update every model they once created but for the time being, it is what it is.

BINGO. Wonder why we havent released any of the older models lately? This exact reason.

Alot of people just don't have the understanding of how long it takes to make a cab for these things AND all of the different variants of those cabs between railroads. Were not going to make a generic Dash 8 widecab, were going to make the RIGHT one for the RIGHT locomotive. Wonder why you haven't seen the Conrail Dash 8 yet? That exact reason.........

Hi all
A mate of mine bought a couple of RRmods Loco's and yes they look good
I went and had a look at there online store and down loaded some Free coal wagons and a couple of loco's
(sorry J RAIL) and I found a few missing Dep
You don't get that with JR so I well stay with JR because they Produce and JR are ALWAYS ready to help
if needed
THANK YOU JOINTED RAIL
Chris Sullivan
NEW ZEALAND

Hi JR,
Here are two GREAT looking UP SD70ACe's just south of Roach Harbor.
9f2ef0f82303c1e78592a84bbca48cf1.jpg

For me it was "many" well spent. Thanks Don

Last edited:
Something not rolling stock or locomotives related coming soon from JR. Possibly with or in addition to the Cold Creek Logistics module.

27d0d74db0b95addad3e7a03d850c629.jpg

Engines that don't have cabs should be freeware it is wrong to spend 10.00 on something you aren't getting and I have a right to say what I want thank you.

Engines that don't have cabs should be freeware it is wrong to spend 10.00 on something you aren't getting and I have a right to say what I want thank you.

I dont buy the locos for the cabs. I actually rarely use the cabs. I rather like driving in the 2nd view. You have a right your opinion and you have stated it quite clearly. Now stop spamming it.

Lucky for you there are plenty of options in the TRS community for you to get your cake and eat it too. No need to beat a dead horse with the cab issue. The JR crew has responded to you with their reasoning and if that isn't good enough then you may just have to accept the fact and go elsewhere.

I never complain if I buy a locomotive that doesn't have a custom cab. I mostly play on free cam view so I can see the fabulous details on the outside. Besides, I'm sure that Jointed Rail didn't have much experience at making cabs back when those locos were released, somewhere in 2009-2011. Look at them now. They're making accurate cabs for every Dash 8 and Dash 9 model, and a GP9 cab is in the works as well.

If I were you, I would keep my mouth shut and just enjoy what we get. Besides, they'll make updated models with custom cabs sometime in the future. Patience is gold.

Back