USA Pics

The route is Rollins pass by Trainzitalia. It's an amazing route but is currently not avalible. All the rolling stock except for the locomotives are built-in to TANE, I basically took an Avery-Drexel mixed freight consist and exchanged the MILW units for UB Units. I have yet to find a good UB caboose though, does anybody know of one?

-Ben

Last edited:
Very nice Ben although I fine diesels on the line rather odd. :D

Lol, seeing as the line was torn up in 1935 it is a little un-prototypical. But, the route is gorgeous and a fun cab mode challenge, so I run lots of things on it. At one point I even had catenary over one version of the route so I could use EF-1s, but a accidentally deleted it.

-Ben

The route is Rollins pass by Trainzitalia. It's an amazing route but is currently not avalible. All the rolling stock except for the locomotives are built-in to TANE, I basically to an Avery-Drexel mixed freight consist and exchanged the MILW units for UB Units. I have yet to find a good UB caboose though, does anybody know of one?

-Ben
I believe RRmods has a pay ware UB caboose pack

b1%2006%202016%2020a.jpg

b1%2006%202016%2021a.jpg

b1%2006%202016%2022a.jpg

barti_1

For those of you who, like me, love High Capacity Rail Cars.

bendorsey, sometime in the last few months, added some more to his collection on the DLS, the black ones in the center. Very nice. :D Very Big. :eek: I have not tried getting them around a corner yet. :hehe:

Last edited:
The biggest one of mine in your screenie looks to have eight 8-wheel buckeye trucks but I made one some time ago with sixteen 6-wheel buckeye trucks. Talk about snaking its way through yard throats.

Also - on a sharp enough curve you can get both ends of the 16 bogey car pointing in the same direction (something Trainz definitely does not like, lol).

Ben

The biggest one of mine in your screenie looks to have eight 8-wheel buckeye trucks but I made one some time ago with sixteen 6-wheel buckeye trucks. Talk about snaking its way through yard throats.

Also - on a sharp enough curve you can get both ends of the 16 bogey car pointing in the same direction (something Trainz definitely does not like, lol).

Ben

I'm still waiting for someone to fix that 6 wheel Buckeye truck in TANE. I put in another bug report. Meanwhile

I just uploaded these consists

<kuid:633834:170005> Hi-Capy 3ft NG Flywheel Transporter Empty Railcar
<kuid:633834:170006> Hi-Capy 3ft NG Flywheel Transporter Loaded Railcar
<kuid:633834:170007> Hi-Capy 8 Axle FC Railcar
<kuid:633834:170008> Hi-Capy Multi-FC Loaded Railcars 1
<kuid:633834:170009> Hi-Capy Multi-FC Loaded Railcars 2
<kuid:633834:170010> Hi-Capy 8 Axle Articulated FC Railcar
<kuid:633834:170011> Hi-Capy 8 Axle Depresed Center Railcar
<kuid:633834:170012> Hi-Capy 16 Axle Depressed Center Railcar
<kuid:633834:170013> Hi-Capy 24 Axle Depressed Center Railcar
<kuid:633834:170014> Hi-Capy 32 Axle Depressed Center Railcar

Not all your High Capacity stuff Ben but a lot of it including the three new ones.

#9000 snakes a string of mostly empty High Capacity FCs and FDs out of Cheyenne bound for Salina.

Last edited:
Fabulous shot normhart. I love that 9000, I take it that is the Cowboyz Trainz one that is no longer available with some re texturing? Lovely shot all the same and shows the length and majesty if the 9000s.

Saturnr

Fabulous shot normhart. I love that 9000, I take it that is the Cowboyz Trainz one that is no longer available with some re texturing? Lovely shot all the same and shows the length and majesty if the 9000s.

Saturnr

From what I can see it looks like one of the skins that came with the pack, but I may be wrong.
Both the Trainz model and the real thing are majestic!!!

-Ben

Back