USA Pics

The Trump train has made its way into Trainz!

And my response.

Untitled_zpsqumwgwak.png

#makethepodcastgreatagain

Some of you should read the CofC rule 14.

While I hate politics being discussed just about anywhere, I don't really see a problem with a billboard relating to it in Trainz. The whole current affairs kind of thing really adds to the realism IMO. On the other hand, get the spelling right

Dave, I am loving that classic tin stacker laker. Looks great and those elevators look nice. I see a interesting bridge in the distance. Looks like a fun route.

While I hate politics being discussed just about anywhere, I don't really see a problem with a billboard relating to it in Trainz. The whole current affairs kind of thing really adds to the realism IMO. On the other hand, get the spelling right
I agree, neither were scope openly saying those were right,they were just making funny things common in the current day with some humour. I believe the creator made the billboard 'Burnie' so he wouldn't get into trouble for 'Bernie' and some story about a joke with burning maybe, not entirely sure.

Saturnr

Uhh, not to rain on your parade there JIB, but...it's Bernie, not Burnie. :p

Ok, getting a tad off topic here. but it is spelled right.

Michael Justin "Burnie" Burns of Rooster Teeth productions, AKA Church from Red VS Blue. Who, as the same joke/play on his name that I used, made this:
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0228/9021/products/Burnie16_800_Normal_2_1024x1024.png?v=1464155145

But the joke must have gone over a few heads.

#makethepodcastgreatagain.

Today, I finally got Rollins into T:ANE with nothing missing or faulty. My favorite route can now get some good mileage,lol. As the train approached the summit, I turned on the snow, now I have an excuse to add those snow-fighter units to the front of the train! I'll post the downhill pics tomorrow if there is a want for them.

-Ben

Back