WCML Crewe - Liverpool

Victorian

I don't know if I'm going to make this payware yet, so I put it in here instead of the Freeware/Payware sections :D
Depends on how it goes :)

Visit the website for more details and updates

I'm attempting to recreate the Crewe - Liverpool section of the WCML in the present-time, this is the first time I'm actually going to complete one of my promised projects :)
So far I have finished from Hartford - Acton Bridge and beyond to the River Weaver viaduct. On average I complete about 2-3 miles per day so it shouldn't be too long before it's finished. It's just creating all the custom content which holds me up as I have to get the textures. However this project is fairly easy as it is my local line and it isn't hard to get the resources/research :)

Some pics so far

(Graphics and details not finished yet, I am to achieve better than this soon)

Hodge Lane Bridge where the Chester-Manchester line crosses over the WCML
8pdG5ex.jpg

Gorstage Lane
Y2jLhXI.jpg

Gorstage Lane again
GItcvcC.jpg

If the 350 turns out a success, I'll add it to the pack :)
stMSU1b.jpg

Last edited:
Stunning :) I'd change the bridge in the first pic though. Even a Narrow Gauge loco would struggle to clear it, let alone a 150/2 :hehe:

Jack

Thanks and yep thats true lol :D I make a bunch of content then spend hours going through it all fixing mistakes lol :D

Thanks :D The track is custom made and will be released with the finished route, however the current textures are not mine so they are temporary until I can find a texture that matches quality :)

Back