Unable to upload screenshots to Gallery

JimDep

Since yesterday when trying to upload a screenshot to the Trainz Gallery, I'm getting a message that says the attempt failed due to an internal problem.
Anyone else experiencing this or have a possible solution ?
Thanks

There have been several threads on this matter for over a month now. It seems that there are problems with the Gallery that are being worked on. Some days progress is made and near normal operations have been restored only to have that progress reversed within a short period as a new problem (or the old one) appears.

Since yesterday when trying to upload a screenshot to the Trainz Gallery, I'm getting a message that says the attempt failed due to an internal problem.
Anyone else experiencing this or have a possible solution ?
Thanks
The same situation for me too, i tried but it is not possible and for the same reason.

There have been several threads on this matter for over a month now. It seems that there are problems with the Gallery that are being worked on. Some days progress is made and near normal operations have been restored only to have that progress reversed within a short period as a new problem (or the old one) appear
I'm aware of the "recent activity" gallery problem but this is a different problem than not being able to move to the next page . Up until yesterday, I could still upload a screen shot. Now I can't even do that, due to " internal problems" which is the message I'm getting. I've never gotten that message before.

I'm aware of the "recent activity" gallery problem but this is a different problem than not being able to move to the next page . Up until yesterday, I could still upload a screen shot. Now I can't even do that, due to " internal problems" which is the message I'm getting. I've never gotten that message before.
Have you tried clearing your browsers cache....

Just tried uploading one using Chrome... response was

"Media post uploaded OK - Images may take up to 10 minutes to appear."

Will check later and see what the results are.

UPDATE: The uploaded screenshot displays correctly within 10 mins. (Checked in hopes, but no... keyword search is still broken. Verified my upload using recent.)

Last edited:
I just tried a minute ago, and still not able to upload and still getting the "failed"..."internal error" message.

can do WHAT "directly from the gallery" ? Thanks.
What are we talking about ? The problem here is that you can't upload a screenshot automatically from Trainz... Right? It also gives me that strange error.
But it seems to be a communication problem between Trainz and the Gallery... not the Gallery itself.
As PWeiser and WestSideRailways (and I) say, there is no problem if you upload the image from the Screenshots folder to the Gallery (obviously via MyTrainz).
That's what I would call "direct upload" ... since you do it from the Gallery page :

upl.png

Last edited:
No, the issue with the Search is still going on... this is something else that I don't know when it appeared.
You can still search in Gallery for your screenshot after about 10 minutes by browsing between Recent and not-so-recent thumbnails... but you can't do a Search.
You can also see Following and your Favorites... but surprisingly you can't add one as a Favorite, or subscribe for updates (both refer to a javascript) but you can however Edit the post ...

Back