ugly trains

Dislikes and likes

To me Anything PRR is not Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
I like blackjack paint scheme
22156c50d7676eec31f704b7ac465e21.jpg

And Also Capstones
8b4d986f8bf5e406312ce7eb5f717c2c.jpg

But I hate Amtrak's New Loco City Sprinter and ALP45DP

But I hate Amtrak's New Loco City Sprinter and ALP45DP

How do you know what the ACS-64 looks like? All we've seen so far is the interior cab & an artists render. I would with hold your judgement until they at least show us a finished one. Artist's renders can end up being far from thr truth.

For instance, this is artists's render is what we were shown the new Talgos that Wisconsin & Oregon would look like.
series8-img1Large.jpg

But in reality this is what they're going to look like:
Cab_Car1.gif

coincidentally, that last picture is a cab car that I think is ugly.

peter

Hmm really you think those first two cascade are ugly? I think there cool looking. So time for what I think is ugly this stuff
32.jpg

146926.jpg

ch1b.jpg

zzStrange_train_Small.jpg

Hmm really you think those first two cascade are ugly? I think there cool looking. So time for what I think is ugly this stuff

zzStrange_train_Small.jpg

I looked this photo up minutes ago, It's not real. It's a photoshopped Meitetsu Train. I actually believed it for a short time :hehe:

As for ugly trains, I see this one as truly unique:
pictures\13521\SDAX-4004 (4-15-06).JPG

Alco RS-32 ex-SP.

Last edited:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Not ALCOs!!!! I like them so much,
The most ugliest train is one that is:
rebuilt wrong
Designed wrong
Scary front
Wrong Horns

and worst of all

the train that looks plainly wrong

What about this strange Metrowagonmash 81-740 Rusich Sherbinka. It's a Moscow metro train they rebuilt to use for outdoor traffic with wires holding the pantograph on place at the roof. They are mostly seen outside Moscow as local service.

Last edited:
no thanks! i might get an audi when i might get my license in four years.:) also, i kind of agree with keimei's post, since i like it hen japanese trains have a cool paint job like a cat or if they have a light-up logo on the front.
images
9k=

That cat is Doreamon, a japanese TV anime. Really great memories because I loved Doreamon when I were a child :)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Not ALCOs!!!! I like them so much,
The most ugliest train is one that is:
rebuilt wrong
Designed wrong
Scary front
Wrong Horns

and worst of all

the train that looks plainly wrong

I didn't say it was ugly, I said it was truly unique.

Back