Two Upcoming South Florida Routes

This is great Brick. Very impressive and defenitly can't wait to get my hands on it. It looks very good and am higley anticipating it!;)

Happy railroading and good luck with the route!

Ryan

Thanks! The route will be out in about two months.

To all:
Unfortunately, I might not see progress for the latter of the week for that matter. I will be at Orlando on Saturday for a Disney event. I may railfan the CSX Sanford Sub and even get concepts for the actual design.

Have fun in Disney!

That's one more place that I have a great time railfanning.

Have you ever been back to the engine house?

Richard

Disney.jpg

Thanks! The route will be out in about two months.

To all:
Unfortunately, I might not see progress for the latter of the week for that matter. I will be at Orlando on Saturday for a Disney event. I may railfan the CSX Sanford Sub and even get concepts for the actual design.

@FECRailway_Richard:

Festival of the masters was fun. I had a great time by the LEGO display. Spiffy101 and I were there.

I am restarting the CSX from scratch. Expect these improvements to show up on the FEC in a future redo! :D

SR 836 @ Galloway; possibly after improvements

screen_006.jpg

Last edited:
Additional feed from the new route... Galloway at 12th. Work in progress.

I couldn't find a more appropriate building than the NW NO Ground Asset.

1galloway.jpg

walmart.jpg

An Important Announcement

Hi all,

Being that TS2009 is out and that I am rapidly improving, my FEC project from Miami to Boynton Beach is finished. I have trimmed the mileage to Boynton Beach as a phase so that you all can have a taste of my routes.

On Monday, December 8, 2008; I will be releasing my 70 miles of trackage (not real scale, abbreviated) to the Download Station and I would like to thank you for all of your support.

As I have implied previously, the FEC will be redone on a larger scale to look longer. You have all seen my new CSX shots. In fact, more are on majhost.com. The FEC is expected to look no different in scenery upon version 2. In fact, the new FEC and CSX will be for TS2009. There is an interesting concrete track according to the TS2009 shots I've seen. As a matter of fact, my computer probably has had enough of the TRS2006 route! I will get a laptop that will hopefully have more RAM, thus making it higher end.

Until then, enjoy the route that you'll be getting soon and please be looking forward to the next version! :) :wave:

Best regards,
brickbuilder711

Hi all,

Being that TS2009 is out and that I am rapidly improving, my FEC project from Miami to Boynton Beach is finished. I have trimmed the mileage to Boynton Beach as a phase so that you all can have a taste of my routes.

On Monday, December 8, 2008; I will be releasing my 70 miles of trackage (not real scale, abbreviated) to the Download Station and I would like to thank you for all of your support.

As I have implied previously, the FEC will be redone on a larger scale to look longer. You have all seen my new CSX shots. In fact, more are on majhost.com. The FEC is expected to look no different in scenery upon version 2. In fact, the new FEC and CSX will be for TS2009. There is an interesting concrete track according to the TS2009 shots I've seen. As a matter of fact, my computer probably has had enough of the TRS2006 route! I will get a laptop that will hopefully have more RAM, thus making it higher end.

Until then, enjoy the route that you'll be getting soon and please be looking forward to the next version! :) :wave:

Best regards,
brickbuilder711

Thank you! Looking forward to Downloading it!!:wave: :p

Ishie

At this general moment, the route is being uploaded. My only struggle is adding a thumbnail. I searched the forums but to little avail. Any tips?

Meanwhile, you can enjoy the CSX work's screenshots on Majhost.com. I will continue to add them.

I would like to help you, but this is for '06 right? I know that in '04, you can just take a screenshot, resize it using a freeware program like irfanview and when making the .cdp you just put it into the section where it asks for a thumbnail. I'm sure someone who uses '06 will be able to help you shortly.

Not that I have it or will have it any time in the future, but you might consider importing this into '09 if you have it or plan on getting it.

Out of curiousity (for the other members too) how does the route run?

:wave:

Gisa ^^

I would like to help you, but this is for '06 right? I know that in '04, you can just take a screenshot, resize it using a freeware program like irfanview and when making the .cdp you just put it into the section where it asks for a thumbnail. I'm sure someone who uses '06 will be able to help you shortly.

Not that I have it or will have it any time in the future, but you might consider importing this into '09 if you have it or plan on getting it.

Out of curiousity (for the other members too) how does the route run?

:wave:

Gisa ^^

This will be for 06 and thanks for the tip! I'll be working with 09 too.

What is the name of the route I can't find it.

The name of the route is FEC Miami to Boynton Beach. I actually have not uploaded it yet but will try today. I'll see if I can get the thumbnail up. Sorry for the delay.

What I have meant in reference to yesterday was the date of upload.

EDIT: THE DLS and CMP doesn't work too well. The part that says your serial # needs to be registered keeps showing up. A common glitch

Last edited:
This final update comes from the heels of Trainz Simulator 2009. I ran 202 and I am pretty amazed with the shadows and the detail. The SDs run PRETTY SMOOTHLY! :D

screen_031.jpg

screen_036.jpg

screen_042.jpg

screen_056.jpg

screen_058.jpg

screen_072.jpg

Back