ESEG = Elevated Subway Engineer Game

:)

OK, seriously this time. Maybe the letters aren't in their correct order:

TANE: North American Train Edition
TWOR: Western Oz Rails and Trails
ESEG: European Elevated Subway Group

Last edited:
I think you mean acronyms.
I don't think we want to go down the anagram route. All three together come out as (with advance apologies!!) rotten sewage.:eek:
Thank you for the advance warning!

As an anagram is also spells:
Age Wont Steer
Wagons Teeter
Worst Teenager
Two Eager Tens
and We Got Nearest

TANE =

"According to Maori mythology Tane is the son of Ranginui the sky father and Papatuanuku the earth mother. Tane was the child that tore his parents' parental embrace and once done set about clothing his mother in the forest we have here today."

Courtsy of google search.

As for features new lighting system with natural shaded shadows, 64 bit and dual GPU with the ability to cache from Ram ( I have at least 16 gb doing nothing at all).

TANE =

"According to Maori mythology Tane is the son of Ranginui the sky father and Papatuanuku the earth mother. Tane was the child that tore his parents' parental embrace and once done set about clothing his mother in the forest we have here today."

Courtsy of google search.

As for features new lighting system with natural shaded shadows, 64 bit and dual GPU with the ability to cache from Ram ( I have at least 16 gb doing nothing at all).

It appears that TANE and my TWOR cookbook have combined to halt progress on uncovering the rest of the map - perhaps no-one really cares about the future of Trainz? :'(

Let's try a new thread to see how we kick on for the final 24 hours or so of guessing. Post your thoughts in the "I had a dream about Trainz" thread.

Depends on want they release tomorrow.

Too late for that I'm afraid.

Depends on what they release, I quit a year ago because the platform couldn't keep up with what I wanted to do. They keep this at 32bit, they are the ones dating a lipsticked pig, not me. You can call me stupid, but I'm not courting a lipsticked pig, it would be all theirs.

Depends on what they release, I quit a year ago because the platform couldn't keep up with what I wanted to do. They keep this at 32bit, they are the ones dating a lipsticked pig, not me. You can call me stupid, but I'm not courting a lipsticked pig, it would be all theirs.

THIS WILL DO IT;

Here it comes from NV3;

3. Brand new game engine - E2
Custom-built from the ground up to be optimized for train and rail simulation
Backwards compatible with existing Trainz content.
Currently being integrated into the core Trainz code
Full world shadows, multi-core for performance, 64 bit, all the latest graphics techniques and shaders, enormous draw distance.
Development will continue to add more features.
Eventually all products - Mac, mobile, World of Rail and Trainz "mainline" will leverage E2

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I'll buy it. Home run, thank you!

Back