Trainz Past-Present-Future

Exactly.:D

Oh, on second thought, you could put this on broadband and call it Trainz "Statue" 2014.

Last edited:
We, are not going to get a hint today, please tell me that this is not staying on a 32bit platform.

If it is, I'll give you guys, one (hint), you will all be looking for new jobs.

This platform is a Pig as it sits and Lipstick at this point wont' cut it.

Last edited:
Not read all the replies yet but I would mention that the "Y" junction is of a diverging not converging type. Meaning the separation of lines not the joining of them. As this is also a new line - as in not attached to an existing line, It might also suggest a new product which is going to branch in 2 different directions at some point in the future. Also the Star. A major station? or new release? Just my thoughts

Excellent input so far guys - keep your suggestions coming.

Borovice - where would all the in life fun be if there was no speculation? This whole exercise is designed to garner increased interest for when we do actually spell out our roadmap - and that process begins Saturday 26th so not long to wait.

Regarding product releases, and timelines, I'm surprised more hasn't been made of the dotted Lines versus solid Lines.

solid line - already planned - dotted line possible future plans?
Also the present plans do not show the TS12 line going into the future.

Just had a horrible thought - maybe the "Star" is going full circle and adopting Greg Lane's original idea that we all have to buy the content as collectibles... :'(

This platform is a Pig as it sits and Lipstick at this point wont' cut it.

Trainz 12, RRP $39.99
Your comment ... priceless :)

And since you asked, here is today's HUGE hints...

Solid Purple Line: TWOR
Dotted Purple Line: ESEG
Green Mainline Extension: TANE
Star: No hints today ;)

I am GOD, the way to truth in the light, sign the paper, give me your wishes and the world is yours, as I command. Whatever you can't get we will get. And if it don't happen in 30 days keep on doing what you are doing....

And the other GOD bless you. If you only knew.

Last edited:
Bet you didn't expect that. So what do you guys want? You got 30 days,.My email and facebook. Don't make me look stupid.

Last edited:
Trainz 12, RRP $39.99
Your comment ... priceless :)

And since you asked, here is today's HUGE hints...

Star: No hints today ;)

1. TWOR - Trainz World Online Routes
2. ESEG - Edit Surveyor Edit Google????
3. TANE - Trainz A New Edition

butler57

I can do that all by myself, but yet take this game to where it needs to go with a "good word" in the right place.

Dyslectic and trying to make sense of abbreviations in a different language; yeah, this sure will be a 100% score on the first try... not :hehe:. But here is a try anyway:

TWOR: Trainz World Origin Recreater
ESEG: Extended Surveyor Exploring the Globe
TANE: Trainz ANneversery Edition

TANE = Trainz - Angry Newbies Edition
TWOR = Tony's Window On Railroading
ESEG = Elevated Subway Engineer Game

:)

Very imaginative, but not even close Sharknose. We make Simulators not Games ;)

TANE is actually a Maori word - google it for more info.
TWOR is in fact Tony's Wonderful Old Recipes - it's a new cookbook I am developing in my spare time and will be releasing on the 26th (No jokes please about recipes involving bugs :p)
"The Star" is Jamie Oliver helping me launch the book
ESEG = Engineers Signalling Extended Guide

Ok, none of that is true - I think the pressure of running this game is getting to me. I want to tell everyone the truth but I can't just yet. :)

As people narrow in on the goal though, let's try to identify what different features we would find on each Line with some of the suggestions made so far.

TWOR is in fact Tony's Wonderful Old Recipes - it's a new cookbook I am developing in my spare time and will be releasing on the 26th (No jokes please about recipes involving bugs :p)
Shovel cooked sausages and bacon and eggs?

Whistle steamed potatoes?

Injector cooked fish?!

Smokebox roasted beef!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__KNQMeOTg0 Mmmmmmmmm, coal fire flame cooked sausages :)

Looking forward to that recipe book! :p

Zec

Back