The Hill Valley Railway: some pics and a video!

Padster

Returned...
The Hill Valley Railway is a fictitious former BR branch somewhere in Wales that has been transformed as a preserved line. This gives me the excuse to run virtually anything I like, given that most heritage lines are visited by locomotives from other railways from time to time. Here are the pics first:

The HVR's resident Pannier takes a train towards Rhuthr
Trainpic4.jpg

7820 'Dinmore Manor' passes the same place, though viewed from a slightly different vantage point.
Trainpic2.jpg

'Dinmore Manor' again, visiting the HVR from the West Somerset Railway, and reliving the days of GWR-hauled Cambrian Coast expresses
Trainzpic3.jpg

A double-headed demonstration freight passes Bengan-y-afon station
Trainpic7.jpg

My personal favourite. 7820 and the Pannier pause between duties at Kelston sidings
Trainpic6.jpg

And finally, a short video of the Pannier taking a photo charter freight up the line. Hope you enjoy it!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v211/Padster/?action=view&current=HVRPromo.flv

Best wishes,
Padster

Hi there. The locomotives are off of Just Trains' Train Driver add on, as are the coaches. I am using TRS2004. I have to admit, the models are some of the most realistic I have ever seen for Trainz, and I did not edit or doctor the pics up in any way. Thanks for responding.

Best wishes,
Padster

Really nice work. I really like how you worked the arched brick bridge into the landscape.

The Pannier is in Great Western colours, while the Manors, Hymeks and DMU are in BR colours. Rolling stock is in a mixture of GWR and BR liveries.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Best wishes,
Padster

Back