Thank you Maddy!

Cozmo®

Your work is truly brilliant! I'm for sure using your crossings and roads and everything else you have done in my routes! Three cheers!

c763dc93363c35cae752953a07164f59.jpg

That does look good! If only we had some UK crossings which were built to that quality (although Bloodnok's are truly excellent, I must say) :)

Agreed, many thanks for the YARN network and for everything else you've created Maddy. I might actually want to reinstall 06 for your amazing crossings. :D

Screen_520.jpg

Screen_508.jpg

Maddy thank you for these too....

Madeline,

I haven't had a chance to use your new road network yet (downloaded half of the items) due to pressing work schedule. I hate being an adult. Nevertheless, I want to thank you for these great items that have held my interest in Trainz for years:

Animated Slag Cars.:Y:

SlagPit2.jpg

Animated Torpedo Cars.:Y:

HotMetalTap.jpg

Thank you for all your contributions to Trainz they are really awesome.

:udrool: :mop:

the point is,

THANKS MADDY!!!!! :udrool: :mop:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

thanx

I Don't Know what my layout would look like without you,
(probably horrible;) ) so thanks for your amzing contribution to trs

What route are they from???

dietrichj,
Those two screenshots above look really great. What's the name of the route please and is it possibly available?
The rusty clauseway/bridge looks superb...
Cheers, Mac...:udrool:

DietrichJ, what crossing are you using? I've downloaded all of Maddy's content and cannot seem to find it...:eek:

Yes, our Madeline is certainly

...the "Bomb Diggity".

See how "hip" I am with the urban slang?:eek:

Thanks Mac, I love your username, always gives me a giggle. ;)

Robbie, do you mean the crossing on the traffic light or the actual grade crossing? If you mean the grade crossing, the signal/lights itself come with 04 and I assume 06. The crossing pad is part of the TPR ProCrossing set. Until Maddy figures out an 04 version for hers, I'm going to have to just use those.

Dietrich

I had no idea what that meant until....

...the "Bomb Diggity".

See how "hip" I am with the urban slang?:eek:

I had no idea what that meant until I discovered a new resource called thr Urban Dictionary. The Urban Dictionary translates uninteligible street slag into English.

For example: enter "Bomb Diggity"

Answer: "Da bomb diggity fro sho"

used to the describe the best of the best, most crazy awsome, exceeds expectations of what would be considered "DA Bomb." You can only call a small amount of people this before it loses its meaning.

Urban Dictionary is found here:http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Ed, if people actually speak this language in your neighborhood I fear for the safety of you and your family.:eek:

I know im typically male and very blind, but i cannot find anything on the DLS by 'maddy'

anyway the stuff looks excellent. where do we get it from?

Thanks everyone! :D Sorry for my slow response, I was on the forums earlier today answering some YARNish questions, but then ran out of time and had to come back later. And yo, yo, Euphod, you are like totally hip! I think I might have to add a line to my CV mentioning that I was declared to be the bomb diggity fro sho on the Trainz forums. :p

Thanks again. :) This thread made my day!

- Madeline

Thanks everyone! :D Sorry for my slow response, I was on the forums earlier today answering some YARNish questions, but then ran out of time and had to come back later. And yo, yo, Euphod, you are like totally hip! I think I might have to add a line to my CV mentioning that I was declared to be the bomb diggity fro sho on the Trainz forums. :p

Thanks again. :) This thread made my day!

- Madeline

You go girl.:hehe:

Back