Assets are hidden in Surveyor & Driver After moving a Route & Session from TANE to TRS 19

Good Day all, So I recently moved a route I was remodeling, updating & improving on Trainz: A New Era to TRS 19 and I went into Surveyor to see if I can continue to work on what I couldn't finish in TANE due to the session crashing on me as soon as I load it into it.

As soon as the route loaded in, I saw that the ATLS stuff was there and some of the crossings I have in the game; but, my roads, tracks, and trackside objects are all missing or hidden under some layer that I can't find.

I did notice I had some unknown/missing assets but I don't know if that'll fix all the hidden assets that should be there. I have everything downloaded for the route before moving the route (I.E. ATLS lights, crossings, Tracks, Trackside objects, Roads, etc.)

Has anyone else had that same issue? if so, How did you fix it?

If you never had that issue, all help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Dre'Jon

Missing dependencies will definitely cause "hidden" assets because they are missing from your route. Install any packs you have available to you and ensure all your installed content is up-to-date. Once that's installed, right-click on your route and choose download to install anything that may be available from the DLS.

Missing dependencies will definitely cause "hidden" assets because they are missing from your route. Install any packs you have available to you and ensure all your installed content is up-to-date. Once that's installed, right-click on your route and choose download to install anything that may be available from the DLS.
Gotcha! Yeah, I figured it could be just the unknown assets I need to install into the game and then it might fix itself. I'll keep updating the thread if that doesn't solve my issue.

Stuff not showing up in Surveyor. Just an added note missing texture.txt files from dependencies and (dependencies of dependencies) may be another issue when transfering kuids from TANE to TRS 2019.

Stuff not showing up in Surveyor. Just an added note missing texture.txt files from dependencies and (dependencies of dependencies) may be another issue when transfering kuids from TANE to TRS 2019.
I actually do have some textures missing from other dependencies for the route that I moved. Does that mean that I'd have to go through file by file to find the missing files in that dependency?

Hello drejonwilliams

Sorry I did not reply to you earlier was off line.

Missing texture.txt files are actually a tiny script to allow an asset to be viewed on the screen.
The textures are probably there in the asset folder as tga's, and can be individually fixed up using the 3rd party software editing tools like supplied by this site:

This trusted site explains a lot about fixing up kuid assets:

Good luck
davies_mike57

Back