Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
another roller bearing equipped, oil fired 4-8-4 steam engine leads a short freight train on single track, the railroad's management office thought it was a great idea to have the second batch of these giant, Lima-built Northern giants burn oil instead of coal which eliminates the chance of fires erupting along the tracks therefore burning the ties that supports the rails.

OOOOH!!! ANOTHER TEH PRODUCT COMING SOON?!?!

No the pack of 4-8-4 northern steam engines is personal is not for release, they were built by the great fellas at the erecting hall.

Yes Don that is what I was talking about although the brick trim would be more appropriate for eastern railroads. Very nice for older PRR turntables. Western railroads and smaller railroads would probably just have the walking boards for the guys shoving the turntable around.

BTW I just noticed the drain pipes down the end sections. Very Nice!

Last edited:
Very nice Don, is that 2-6-0 a togo or trainboi1 creation? Also I love your turntable/roadhouse creation. I was looking forward to the longer one, I do understand your frustration. And Norm nice pics as always, I love the early steam era well any steam era for that matter ;)

Very nice Don, is that 2-6-0 a togo or trainboi1 creation? Also I love your turntable/roadhouse creation. I was looking forward to the longer one, I do understand your frustration. And Norm nice pics as always, I love the early steam era well any steam era for that matter ;)

Thanks. That is a re-skin of trainboi1 V&T #19 or #20. I have them both. Great loco's. Thanks to trainboi1.

Back