Steam in 2009???

lner

Playing TS2016.....
Hi all what steam locos are going to be included with TRS2009, as this is all I drive it would really sway my decision about whether it would be worth my while buying or not.

My intreast is mainly in the U.K. content especially if a new Streak was to appear on the scene..........

cool so that includes Mallard, I take it it will be a much higher quality loco than the previous release? as with the SD40 :)

No. There is only a small amount of new content included. Everything else is from TRS06-TC1/2

Zec

As a beta tester for '09, I want to say that I have been able to import my and other '04 and '06 content into '09 with little to no problems. I was pleasantly surprised to see my stuff running around in '09.

:)

Last edited:
Out of curiosity,

Do the previous default steam engines from 2004 & 200606 like the QR PB15 get the updated steam physics, 4 chuffs per rotation, or its it only just the TC3 and 2009 Steamers?

Mstnoodle

This is an important point as we've discovered with TC3 that steam locos from earlier versions don't work and need new enginespecs and sounds etc. So, do pre-TC3 steam locos work 'as is' in TS09 or do they need to be adapted? :confused:

Paul

Back