Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Uh, I appreciate your comments but seriously, do you have to argue about quoting images?
It was something I done in like 10 minutes, but yeah.

Some people must not have lifes on this thread to complain about such little things. But nice look pics.

0d06c83bc3896d875a886f786815db6b.jpg

46f4ed2daa1eedacf9d5386afff8426f.jpg

Yay, pictures of things I will release.

- Joshua

Says the guy who's been told to "shut up" so many times that we've lost count. Pot, meet kettle.

Why do you need to be such an ass about everything? I quoted a picture, so what? You want me banned again for pointing out something that looks nice? Or would you rather I just not be on N3V?

Says the guy who's been told to "shut up" so many times that we've lost count. Pot, meet kettle.

Why do you need to be such an ass about everything? I quoted a picture, so what? You want me banned again for pointing out something that looks nice? Or would you rather I just not be on N3V?

really guys? How about you both stop being little children and arguing over/pointing out small errors. I don't usually comment on this type of stuff unless it really just gets annoying.

btw, sadly enough, it's not just you two

ikr! I posted a picture or two in a quote in USA pics and all of a sudden its like the world is coming to an end! so what I quoted a picture, there is absolutely no problem with me doing so. and there is nothing in the CoC about quoting pictures!

Last edited:
But realize, that it gets super annoying if you constantly do it. Then we all lose track of what pictures are new and what pictures someone is quoting that are literally the post above them. I don't see what's so hard about removing pics from a quote, and in this case with Taylor, I don't see a problem. Only reason is because he's not the one to quote tens of thousands of pictures.

Editing posts are easy ... I looked up my profile, view latest posts, used advanced edit, source ... and took out the
tags ... You can do this too.

See my edited post(s):

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?100580-Show-Off-Your-Routes-*Potential-For-Large-Screenshots*&p=1290028#post1290028

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?111717-What-We-Could-Use&p=1289988#post1289988

To me the "Quote" button should be taken away from us all on the forum (as it is so greatly abused, wasting much bandwidth) ... and a manual HTML tag applied by the poster, should be manditory, ie:
[/QUOTE ].

Screen_001_zps54833276.jpg

Last edited:
how about we all just get back to the main reason for this thread, posting pictures. lol im doing this from my phone so sadly I cant upload a picture along with this, but il try to when I get back from railfanning

What state is that? Usually it's 55mph on roads. ;)

Looks pretty clean to me. Where did you get those grain silos?

Cheers,
Joshua

Back