Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

5de7464c426773c5a61a3f331eb82b1c.jpg

Heya, nice station. I suggest that you get rid of the dwarfys and put the signals for that interlocking up on the gantry.
:)

I believe he's trying to model the Ogilvie Transportation Center on the Metra UP lines in Chicago, IL. The station uses dwarf L&W tri-color LED signals.

Cheers,
Joshua

Last edited:
Well for one I do not claim to own this thread I just started it for the public to show what they're capable of.

For two, I could have just had the image be a link but it is a nice screenshot and a nice scene, and I didn't think quoting one image to say it looks good would cause such a big problem, but in my two week absence I seemed to have forgotten that Nicky and other people thrive on little "errors" people make so they can make themselves look good for hopping on other people's cases. Or, at least try to look good...
:sleep:

Would you like to applaud said picture? No need even for a link. Perhaps applaud a picture from a little while back? Would you like to ask where a particular asset is found in said picture? Would you like to point out something is wrong in said picture? Use the URL. There are zero reasons to quote pictures(s). Does this forum have a restriction that disallows users from clicking URLs and thus being unable to open a linked image? Does quoting an image just to say "wow amazing looking scene" somehow make the picture nicer? Or perhaps quoting a nice picture that isn't yours somehow make you feel good? No. It just takes up space and bandwidth and people have to keep scrolling because they're seeing the same thing over and over again.

I won't bother with the childish part of your post. He who stirs the poop pot has to lick the spoon.

Looking good Josh. It does look like there's an uncomfortable kink between the turnouts in the first shot though, perhaps the removal of an intermediate spline point will smooth it out.
OMG I made a compliment and gave constructive feedback without quoting two whole images. :clap:

Back