Show off your reskins!

We were too late... it laid eggs...
95c9288d543cf8bae702d8012b463736.jpg

@jacksonbarno, thats quite the paint scheme you got there, that and those eyes, gonna be one hecka freaking fleet there.
@conrail45, nice RS18Us there!
Some skins for my current WIP

The Hotshot, JU-4, blows through Lourde eastbound with 6700 tonnes of interchange grain for Lennox. I'm deciding whether to make LER an Alco or EMD roster....or a diverse selection of both.

not 100% accurate model for this railway, but it works

I am looking at modding it to make the PGE, early BCR (Green paint scheme), and later BCR (Modded intakes, red,white,blue) models for people to use.

Last edited:

The Hotshot, JU-4, blows through Lourde eastbound with 6700 tonnes of interchange grain for Lennox. I'm deciding whether to make LER an Alco or EMD roster....or a diverse selection of both.

Nice paint job!

Why not a mix? As long as you mechanical department can repair them and get parts.....

Last edited:
I am looking at modding it to make the PGE, early BCR (Green paint scheme), and later BCR (Modded intakes, red,white,blue) models for people to use.

If you do, I will gladly skin them up in PGE and the BCR schemes. I have all the resources I need for texturing them. :Y:

Back