road traffic

seat1ger

Cock o' the North
Hi
Is anyone having a problem in 09 with not having any traffic on roads.
I have dl all patches etc, but no traffic, please dont ask if I have pressed the traffic button cos duh I have:'(

There are 2 causes for no cars in the builtin routes in 2009. One is the region tag in the routes config.txt file and the second is the presence of the line:

holdcarz 1

in the routes config.txt file.

Check the config.txt file of any route that you want to have carz in, if holdcarz 1 is present, delete that line, save and commit. If that isn't the problem make sure the region is one of these:

Australia,<kuid:-1:7801>
United States,<kuid:-1:7804>
France,<kuid:149301:1003>
HP-Trainz Region Elbtal,<kuid:68787:1266>
SDW.2.1 Region Thuringen Romantik,<kuid2:121616:100901:1>
PTP Region,<kuid:151900:1>

If you make any change be sure to save and commit.

Bob

Missing traffic

Bob
Many thanks for info, I am toatally new to "config files"
This is the first time I have been in them, Ok found the required route file and dont see "Nocarz
But the region Kuid is
-1:78032
which of the Kuids in your list is for the UK?
I found Nocarz 1 in one of my routes but I cant edit or delete it wont allow me to
I want to learn more about config files can you point me in the direction of information/tutorials
Tim

Last edited:
I've had this problem before. Have you selected a region (other than Default) for your route?

Cheerio,
Nicholas.

Missing Traffic

Bob
Thanks for your help, I did as reccomended and now have traffic

Thanks for web address
Tim

small problem

Bob

http://www.auran.com/TRS2006/global/files/CCG2006.zip

I tried accessing this web site from your link but all I got was a small version of IE which flashed continously and I had to shut down my pc to stop it, I then tried typo the web address in by hand a little at a time, but got the answer I did not have authority to enter web site!!!

Then again the small IE flashing, agaian had to shut down:'(
Tim

There must be something wrong with your system since the link I posted is the one from Auran and works for most of us. Try going to the Auran Announcements forum (top of the forums home page) and at the bottom of the second page get the link there.

Bob

Back