Road traffic broken?

Since you now have a backup of your route, on the Google Drive, try Delete missing assets. It does just that, but it also resets the index-tables for the route data. I've found this to be a magical utility that fixes a multitude of things.

Sorry, nothing seems out of the ordinary there. This leads me to suspect the road splines.
Could be that yeah, I guess Ill try some different splines and see what happens.

Since you now have a backup of your route, on the Google Drive, try Delete missing assets. It does just that, but it also resets the index-tables for the route data. I've found this to be a magical utility that fixes a multitude of things.
It actually doesn't have any missing assets. I did that after I retextured about half the route, lol.

no worries. I did fine the tag in the road though. No luck so far.
It`s frustrating, though, trying to locate something that ya know you`ve seen, but can`t quite recall where. Gah! I`ve found quite a few posts and threads that are not the one I`m looking for, but no luck yet. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, it almost certainly wouldn`t help you now, as you seem to have already identified the setting they were discussing. And yes, like @frogpipe mentioned early on, the tag they were discussing is indeed a setting in the road asset`s config.txt file.

I found it! Welcome to TRS22 from the CEO I knew I had seen this somewhere! The discussion starts at the top of that page. Odd that the search feature couldn`t find it. I conducted a manual search, starting from a list of threads started by the CEO.
Thank you. Ill skim through this later. Much appreciated, Ill report back to see if anything changes. If not should I contact the devs or something? Very new to this forum thing.

You`re welcome. Please do, changes or no. I don`t know. Yeah, only 16 messages so far, and it looks like every one of them was in this thread.

As for contacting the developers, @ZecMurphy mans the help desk, possibly the only person to do so (the company is severely understaffed, and it is amazing how much they get done), and he is known to haunt the forums too. The fact that I mentioned his name the way I did is supposed to alert him that he was mentioned here. I don`t know if this issue is worthy of making an official report (that`s for you to decide), but there is a possibility that he`ll see this and treat it as an unofficial report, and weigh in with what he knows about the situation. He`s even been known to pass things he sees in the forum along to he developers on his own initiative. Of course he might not think that this is serious (nothing is crashing, and they have plenty of crash reports to deal with), or even not notice this at all (I have reason to wonder about the notification thing, and as he cannot be everywhere it is entirely possible that he doesn`t stumble across this by accident, either. Oh gee, I`m rambling on, trying to encourage you without promising anything about things that are beyond my control. I`d best let this rest before I make a fool of myself, if it isn`t already too late. My social skills are inadequate at times like this, due in part to a medical condition known as Asperger`s Syndrome. Not an excuse, but an explanation. Ack, I think I`m making things worse.

You`re welcome. Please do, changes or no. I don`t know. Yeah, only 16 messages so far, and it looks like every one of them was in this thread.

As for contacting the developers, @ZecMurphy mans the help desk, possibly the only person to do so (the company is severely understaffed, and it is amazing how much they get done), and he is known to haunt the forums too. The fact that I mentioned his name the way I did is supposed to alert him that he was mentioned here. I don`t know if this issue is worthy of making an official report (that`s for you to decide), but there is a possibility that he`ll see this and treat it as an unofficial report, and weigh in with what he knows about the situation. He`s even been known to pass things he sees in the forum along to he developers on his own initiative. Of course he might not think that this is serious (nothing is crashing, and they have plenty of crash reports to deal with), or even not notice this at all (I have reason to wonder about the notification thing, and as he cannot be everywhere it is entirely possible that he doesn`t stumble across this by accident, either. Oh gee, I`m rambling on, trying to encourage you without promising anything about things that are beyond my control. I`d best let this rest before I make a fool of myself, if it isn`t already too late. My social skills are inadequate at times like this, due in part to a medical condition known as Asperger`s Syndrome. Not an excuse, but an explanation. Ack, I think I`m making things worse.
Changed the region tag, tried 3 different regions. STILL no luck. I'm completely lost here. I might report this then. Not sure how to do that though.
Apologies for late responses, school gets in the way of things.

Been a bit. They werent able to replicate the issue. I also got traffic working on JRs new eagle river. Still at a loss for my route.

Well, its been a bit. Been quite busy in my personal life but I managed to make it work on my other routes. Ive just kinda given up on this one route lol. Just a module so not really that big of a deal anyway. Appreciate your help :)
Is the surveyor or game paused when you load into the route?

Back