Platform 76 is now open!

Platform 76 is now open and expecting all sorts of goods to be going in and out. Now departing from Auran to Platform 76, The Silver Limited! All Aboard!

Hello everyone! On behalf of the team of PerRock, Ferrous, and Myself, I am proud to announce that our new Forum Platform 76 is now open! This website is for rail fans of all kinds.This is not a forum for trainz, it is a forum for railroading in general. We have a friendly atmosphere, and a great setup. Drop on by, and if you like what you see join! It is all free! So go on, you can see the banner in my signature. Click on the link and drop by Platform 76!

Skiingiggy, what made you call it Platform 76? I'm not sure if a real Platform 76 exists or not.

Last edited:
Well, we were really strapped for names, and Ferrous suggested platform something, and 76 just sounded good and sorta rolls off the tonge a little. And we both do know a little bit of HTML. We had a lot of fun working on the site. (of course the forum software still has some bugs in it, but nothing stopping us lol (the one skin couldn't be finished for 2 days because of a bug). We're now just trying to expand our number of users. We're very hapy with the results.

Back