NYCTA! pics!

If you have permission from the author your allowed to release it. EXCEPTION: If the author expressly stated when he released the model you reskinned that you do not need permission to rerelease that model with a reskin (which can happen, since it's freeware), then you don't need his permission.
Hope that makes sense,
Eric :)
What was Magicland's policy on reskins?

I don't know. You may want to PM him if he's still on the forums. Otherwise ask around or look at his old threads and figure it out for yourself.
That's the best advice I can give,
Hope it helps,
Eric :)

And me too, it´s a very good job :)

Greetings from Spain :wave:
Thank you :D:D

Some more fun with the worktrain
EBuie.jpg
x5dV9.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys I know im not supposed to be here asking questions like this on this forum & iv'e been scolded before but I honestly have no idea were else to I just recently got Trainz back on my computer but before I start playing I want to update the game im currently on patch 42203 I would like to be on the latest patch which I believe is 49938 HELP me please :'( btw when i tried to do the update myself I kept getting this message This patch file is not applicable to your current installation version.No valid patch operation was specified. Patching aborted.

Last edited:
Alright, you should first apply this hotfix patch, then this patch, and finally this patch. Do NOT interrupt the patching process at any point. Do NOT shut down your computer while either TADDaemon.exe or the Auran Patcher is running. If any of these patches fails, you may need to reinstall from scratch.

GE&P (6) Speed Signs, Car Stop Signs
NYCTA Signs.cdp

GE&P (6) Subway Stations, if you decide to go underground. The link takes you to where the exact post of the stations is. The only one that I have missing the the 3T Side Station.
http://www.nyctransi...05-post713.html

BStyles Elevated Track, Vintage and Current
Vintage NYCTA Elevated Trestle Pack.rar
NYCTA Elevated Trestle Pack.rar

BStyles Elevated Stations
NYCTA Elevated Station Pack Pt.1.cdp2

Door Control, allows you to open the doors at station splines, and this can be added as a driver command if you want to create AI traffic
Door Control.cdp

Custom Station Kit by GE&P (6). This is if you want to design your own underground stations.
NYCTA Custom Station Kit.cdp

NYCTA Signals Pack, GE&P (6), and the ReadMe.
NYCTA Signals v2.cdp
read me.txt

I think I will take the credit for throwing this all together, thank-you very much.

Alright... So the content is in the wind, then. We have no idea who posted the broken post or even where the post even is.

I was the one who posted it, I will try to fix the link.

Last edited:
Okay thanks but im having another issue theres something wrong with my account Auran isn't allowing me access to the Download Station or the Auran website. I don't understand why because my serial code clears & my account clears on this forum. Im confused do you think you can help?

I think I figured it out, I think my account my disabled from me not using it for so long, but the question is how do i reactivate the account because if i don't reactivate it then I won't be able to access the Download Station

question about jeffmorris's r40s.
is there anyway to make the gates thicker? they're really thin
also are there any bogies that fit good that look more realistic or have a shoe , magiclands bogie clips through the floor and is too high

Last edited:
jaleel r143 reskin to r160
reskinning the bogies was really hard so i couldnt get it to be realistic as i wanted
FLUt2.jpg
RX52B.jpg

Last edited:
why do you want to update it, nothing new really
btw I suggest you update to 44088 because most content doesnt work or is messed up on the latest release to my knowledge
http://download.ts2009.com/patch/42203_to_44088.exe

I already updated my game to that point I was thinking about going further was gonna do it later. Here's my question

Okay thanks but im having another issue theres something wrong with my account Auran isn't allowing me access to the Download Station or the Auran website. I don't understand why because my serial code clears & my account clears on this forum. Im confused do you think you can help?

I think I had figured it out and I'm currently waiting for reply from N3V games, here's what I though was wrong.

I think I figured it out, I think my account my disabled from me not using it for so long, but the question is how do i reactivate the account because if i don't reactivate it then I won't be able to access the Download Station

THink you can help?

I already updated my game to that point I was thinking about going further was gonna do it later. Here's my question

I think I had figured it out and I'm currently waiting for reply from N3V games, here's what I though was wrong.

THink you can help?
I dont think they disabled your account because lots of people leave and come back years later they dont block your account, you should reset your forum password when your not running any trainz in the background and then try signing in again if this doesnt work you'll have to wait for helpdesk

If they don't reply or they can't help then ill just buy Trainz 12 and make a new account cause its only my account nothing's wrong with my game Trainz 10

Back