NYCTA! pics!

Those are nice. I agree with @drchoi21 , you need to find a way to cover/remove those buffers.

Looking good so far. Definitely a step up from the quickie white mesh. And I see you've replaced the bogeys with ones that actually have shoes, a major improvement in the way of realism.

to all my NYCTA Friends do you guys know how to fix this
R32
Error: Texture 'nycta_r32_body/poles.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'nycta_r32_body\nycta_r32_body.im'.
Warning: This asset requires a shadow mesh, but the mesh table does not contain one.

I cant seem to fix this for TRS10 so that its not faulty.

reskinned Magiclands bogies to look more realistic!
Still fixing it though, needs to be darker

o3uea.jpg

LYI3d.jpg

AYMp8.jpg

Reskinned his R33 redbird to the workcar!!!!!

Still needs some tweaking

Last edited:
GE&P (6) Speed Signs, Car Stop Signs
NYCTA Signs.cdp

GE&P (6) Subway Stations, if you decide to go underground. The link takes you to where the exact post of the stations is. The only one that I have missing the the 3T Side Station.
http://www.nyctransi...05-post713.html

BStyles Elevated Track, Vintage and Current
Vintage NYCTA Elevated Trestle Pack.rar
NYCTA Elevated Trestle Pack.rar

BStyles Elevated Stations
NYCTA Elevated Station Pack Pt.1.cdp2

Door Control, allows you to open the doors at station splines, and this can be added as a driver command if you want to create AI traffic
Door Control.cdp

Custom Station Kit by GE&P (6). This is if you want to design your own underground stations.
NYCTA Custom Station Kit.cdp

NYCTA Signals Pack, GE&P (6), and the ReadMe.
NYCTA Signals v2.cdp
read me.txt

Thanks susanaes, also could you give me some feedback on my reskins??
anyone else is free to comment on my reskins :)
i'm thinking of releasing it but magicland is no longer around to ask for permission from.... what's a fella to do in this situation?

If you have permission from the author your allowed to release it. EXCEPTION: If the author expressly stated when he released the model you reskinned that you do not need permission to rerelease that model with a reskin (which can happen, since it's freeware), then you don't need his permission.
Hope that makes sense,
Eric :)

Back