New Releases: 3/6/14

Does this apply only to the standalone BNSF SD70ACe from Simulator Central or also to the BNSF SD70ACe that is part of the BNSF/CN pack.

Thanks.

If you bought the BNSF SD70ACe from Sim Central, send us an email to support at jointedrail.com and we can get you that update. The new pack that includes the B unit is totally new, engine and B unit. Hope that helps!

Mike

If you bought the BNSF SD70ACe from Sim Central, send us an email to support at jointedrail.com and we can get you that update. The new pack that includes the B unit is totally new, engine and B unit. Hope that helps!

Mike

What Mike said above but also include your receipt if possible. This is one way we can verify the purchase at least. Thank you.

pretty sure something is borked.
took my bnsf 2pack aces out for a spin and noticed that for some very odd reason i have the cabview from my up dda40x. could somebody at jointed rail point me in the right direction of the bnsf cab?

That's actually the regular cab view, you'll just have to deal with it until JR makes a new cab for it which is probably FAR into the future.

wha!?! dag =/
guess ill hold onto my cash then, wanted to get a ns highhood just for a proper lhf cab. save myself from another trap ><.

Just because the JR Payware units don't have a proper cab view, doesn't mean they aren't good units. I have tons of JR stuff that doesn't have some proper things like the prototype, but I still enjoy them.

Just a friendly tip, you may want to type correct punctuation, some people on this forum don't appreciate proper grammar.

I would think that if you purchase a JR loco, that has a high quality cab, that with some tweaking you could put that cab into another JR loco ? Possibly scripting would prevent this ... but I would think that it is not all that difficult ... seeing as you already paid for the loco with the high quality cab ?

Just because the JR Payware units don't have a proper cab view, doesn't mean they aren't good units. I have tons of JR stuff that doesn't have some proper things like the prototype, but I still enjoy them.

Just a friendly tip, you may want to type correct punctuation, some people on this forum don't appreciate proper grammar.

eh? who said anything bout them being a bad unit? it's just missing stuff that i thought came with it.

The NS highhoods do have a proper cab. just read the descriptions.

spiffy cools, might pick up one later.

thx chadd! im not really a b'b kinda person, but ill check it out. good looking.

so....maybe it's just me, but im not seeing anything saying that the ns highhood comes with a cab. this is the ns sd40-2 high hood.

can you please show the kuid you are looking for for the upgrade? thanks -inprr

um, tbh i have no idea.
http://jointedrail.com/index.php/payware/class-1-s/ns/emd-sd40-2-ns-high-hood.htm
i dont see a kuid listed there. i also dont see where norkfolksouthern37 was talking about, he said the ns high hoods come with proper cabs and i need to read the description. but nothing is listed on the sale page with anything related to a cab. im trying to figure out what 'description' ns37 was talking about.

When is the AMTK P42DC coming out? You guys said very early 2014, & were almost 4 months into the year!

When its complete it will be released. The cab is still a work in progress as of right now and I dont know that we ever said early 2014 because as you know we normally do not give release dates as this is what always will happen.

It will be worth the wait when it IS in fact released, that I can assure you.

meh, i take it that sd40-2 doesnt come with a cab. ns37 must of been talking about another locomotive. dont suppose you have any ideas yutzk?

meh, i take it that sd40-2 doesnt come with a cab. ns37 must of been talking about another locomotive. dont suppose you have any ideas yutzk?

I don't own the HH SD40-2 but it possibly has the default cab view that NS_37 modified for HH operation or it could have the new custom cab modified for HH. Screw it, I'm just going to buy it and look for myself. I've been wanting the low hood and high hood for awhile now anyway.

Back