new Marias Pass Route X

geovany2009

hello again. may be this is not the right place. to ask this question. but i have no choice i have the new marias pass route x and i don t no where can find green cookee industri to load this product some buddy know about that thanks

Green Coke Industry

hello again. may be this is not the right place. to ask this question. but i have no choice i have the new marias pass route x and i don t no where can find green cookee industri to load this product some buddy know about that thanks

You don`t need the industry The cars are allready loaded. Look under BN green coke hopper.

Roger;)

yhea i know i have two flat cars and one for gren coke but i have no cars for hp alumina and the industri said we need hp alumina and i no have cars for hp alumina so where can i find hp alumina?

alumina hoppers

yhea i know i have two flat cars and one for gren coke but i have no cars for hp alumina and the industri said we need hp alumina and i no have cars for hp alumina so where can i find hp alumina?

The alumina hoppers are BNSF alimina hoppers for Marias Pass They are also loaded.

Roger:)

may be you wrong i read the manual all i had to do is driver to phone icon and they make a order for hp alumina when they come i gota do my job thanks

Alumina hoppers

may be you wrong i read the manual all i had to do is driver to phone icon and they make a order for hp alumina when they come i gota do my job thanks

I can see you are new at this. You have to spot the hoppers first. I use the Whitefish yard. I use 2 12car strings for both green coke and Alumina.The locomovtive can then take the cars to CFAC to unload. I use instant unload as that saves time. You then go back to whitefish and then turn the locomotive and take the rest of the cars to CFAC. I hope this helps

Roger:)

geovany2009; if you are doing the CFAC sessions then after you goto the phone icon move your engine off it. After a while you should get a train of loaded alumina hoppers. Sometimes the first train doesn't have any hoppers, send it back and phone for another train.

Rob

Use the base session provided in the list of sessions. Click on edit the session and add a train. Save with a different name and your set to go.

Rob

yeah but they only have industries for pick up oil diesel and trailers but not for hp alumina and green cooke i gues it need update

Back